Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Comix's Progression with Art
So a special thanks goes out to Jextor, who gave me a style of drawing in Flash that I have grown to love. I have decided to do a piece of work daily and see how much I improve over the next month.

Here's my progress over the past three days.

Day 1
[Image: car.gif]
I couldn't seem to get the perspective on this one.

Day 2
[Image: Metric.gif]
A simple cd.

Day 3
[Image: Bri.gif]
I quite like how this one turned out.
[Image: BannerL.gif]
Thanked by:
hehe.. those are great
Thanked by:
you hobo.
I love the last one, a lot.

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
It's a friend of mine, I'm really happy with the outcome. I was kind of getting a little scared after the car drawing haha.
Thanked by:
Day 4
First person to guess who this is wins a cookie.
[Image: Guy.gif]
Thanked by:
Day 5
[Image: Robin.png]
I don't really like this one very much. I couldn't seem to get a good face shape going, and one thing lead to another.
Thanked by:
(08-23-2008, 10:37 PM)Comix Wrote: Day 4
First person to guess who this is wins a cookie.
[Image: Guy.gif]

I give up.

Looks cool though
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
[Image: Reggie.jpg]
Thanked by:
Fils-Aimes
I see.
I thought it was a black man at first lol
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
New One.

[Image: Arden.gif]
Thanked by:
is that miley cyrus
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Starting with a new type of style of drawing with using real photos. I'm just wondering what I should work on and what is looking good. I may or may not start a comic with this style, depending on how it evolves etc.

[Image: idea5.gif]

[Image: idea3.gif]
Thanked by:
I love that style. Heart

My god, do more.

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
[Image: snickers.png]
Thanked by:
This is a pretty interesting style. You seem to be improving steadily. Please do more.
Thanked by: