Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models
Neutral 
Here's 52 models from this awesome wiiware game, enjoy them ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?06r2fgwixpz0ucp

as well as the icons for it

http://www.mediafire.com/?2uumn3p1tp447hb

i wasn't able to make the icon for the Jack o' lanturn cause the texture kept acting werid, i need help on that one. (can be found in the object section)

if you see any other models with weird textures let me know ^^

as well here's the icon for when they are uploaded to the site

[Image: 33uzs03.png]

here's two example images that are cool

[Image: i20cht.jpg]

[Image: 244qom0.png]

Thanked by:
Good job ripping these. The models themselves are great, especially in how they are T-posed. The thumbnails are good, too.

Unfortunately, there's a bit of a problem with some of the textures. I don't know how you're converting the textures, or if it's any different from how you did it before, but it's messing with the alpha channel. For example, look at any of the Chimeras. The alpha around the feathers is super blocky, which I'm positive is not how it is supposed to look. This is exactly the reason why you had trouble with the Jack o' Lantern. See if you can try and fix those. If not, I may have to end up converting the textures for you. If you do find a way to fix it, be sure to go through all of them, not just the ones I've pointed out.

Also, it looks like you got a bit carried away with putting RARs in RARs in a few places. It's fine to have Momotaro and his Katana be in the same submission, but you really don't need to put both of those in their own separate RARs inside the main Momotaro RAR. It's just unnecessary extra work for everyone involved. Tongue
Thanked by: Garamonde
that's really weird i used this tutorial to add the alpha channel http://www.axialis.com/tutorials/tutorial-misc001.html

sorry about the extra RARS

also iv'e tried fixing those alpha channels for 5 days already it's quite frustrating i could upload the .tga files to my mediafire if you wouldn't mind fixing them?
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
is it really that hard to convert .tga to .png?
I just load them up in gimp and save as png.
I never had a problem with that before.
[Image: E1wErXC.png]
If you've been having to use that method to put alpha on the image, then the image isn't being properly converted in the first place. You really need to find a good method to properly convert them.

For now, sure, I'll try fixing them for you.
Thanked by:
thanks Peardian

here's the .tga's

http://www.mediafire.com/?i37ndm2y8b1g5db
Thanked by:
Better yet, try what DemonBoy said and try GIMP. If that doesn't work for you, then I'll handle them myself. But if it does work, then you've found yourself a permanent TGA solution!
Thanked by:
actually I took a real quick look at the TGAs and none of them seem to have an alpha layer.

You're going to have to add it manually.
Thanked by:
Yeah, something's not right with these textures. They don't have their alpha channel at all. No wonder you had a problem with it. Did you do anything differently when ripping these?
Thanked by:
No I just used 3d via printscreen like i normally did, 0.0

do some games come with no alpha channels at all on their textures?
Thanked by:
No, that doesn't really make sense. If you can see they have alpha transparency, then they have transparency. The transparency can't magically come from nowhere.

Have you tried ripping the textures again? And check the ripper's settings? If not, you could try another way to rip the textures.
Thanked by:
iv'e tried re ripping the same thing happens as well as i checked the settings of the ripper and it all looks perfect, i guess they will have to be done manually which i don't know how Sad
think you could do it?

Also not all the textures i'm guessing need the alpha channel i could list what one's do though:

all the bosses textures need the alpha channel, characters: Dorothy,Momotaro and Snow White, Monsters: Baby Chimera (Pheasant), Dark Raven, and Gill Fish Zombie, Objects: Jack O' Lanturn
Thanked by:
You can't manually just add missing alpha channels. Sure, you can attempt at doing it yourself, but then it's just creative guessing. It would be much more preferable if you could find a way to properly rip them.

Dolphin has a built-in texture ripper, and 3D Ripper DX is another option.
hmm iv'e tried using 3D ripper but it keeps crashing and saying errors,

how do you use the built in texture ripper dolphin has? And does it work on Wiiware games as well?
Thanked by:
Dolphin should support wiiware. to use the texture dumper you would need to go to the graphics configuration and under the advanced tab check the box that says dump textures.
It will store the textures at
(Folder Dolphin is in) / User / Dump / Textures