Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
can anyone rip any of the spyro game models?
stages, items, charecter models
from the playstation 1 games perferably but at this point any model from any game related to Spyro The Dragon or Legend of Spyro is perfect.

heck even from the new game Skylander's Spyro.
Thanked by:
(01-02-2012, 08:09 PM)valforwing Wrote: heck even from the new game Skylander's Spyro.

If I can pick up the disc, I'll see if the files can be extracted & read.
Thanked by:
IS the "Skylander's Spyro" even a Spyro game? I saw a commercial for it, and it didn't even show Spyro.
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by: Maxpphire
(01-02-2012, 10:33 PM)Miles07 Wrote: IS the "Skylander's Spyro" even a Spyro game? I saw a commercial for it, and it didn't even show Spyro.

Sort of, I really wouldn't say it's a Spyro game, just a game Spyro's in...

Did that make sense? XD
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Garamonde, Miles07
yeah they added his name to the title to drag in fans
it was originally called Skylander's Kingdom then Spyro's Kingdom then Skylander Spyro.....either way it's kinda a bad crossover of designs and from original and new spyro.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade
Yes, Spyro looks like a feral dragon, and Cynder has had surgery done. *eyes roll*

As to the older games, I can point people to .ISO download locations, if you so wish to tackle this (YES, using DaemonTools, you CAN mount the .ISO to a virtual drive and be able to extract the texture files from there. PM me if you want a link. *Offer good for only 24 hours from NOW*. USE GOOGLE.)

Thanked by:
uhh I only have blender to work with.
Thanked by:
Eh, you don't need DaemonTools when you have WiiScrubber/Dolphin. Tongue

I never got around to getting this game...but usually RTB has his list of which Wii games have MDL0 or not. Wonder if Skylanders is on it..
Thanked by: Garamonde
(02-06-2012, 11:22 PM)John2k4 Wrote: Eh, you don't need DaemonTools when you have WiiScrubber/Dolphin. Tongue

I never got around to getting this game...but usually RTB has his list of which Wii games have MDL0 or not. Wonder if Skylanders is on it..

http://www.smashboards.com/archive/index...63127.html

Unfortunately it isn't. Sad
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-06-2012, 11:22 PM)John2k4 Wrote: Eh, you don't need DaemonTools when you have WiiScrubber/Dolphin. Tongue

Was using that for an example only. You don't need to RUN the game in order to get the data on the disc image - You only need to mount that image onto a virtual drive. You don't need an emulator for that.

And I'm pretty sure the request was for ANY Spyro model, whether from the Spyro the Dragon PS1 series, the Legend of Spyro series, OR Skylanders. IMO, the model from Spyro 2 (PS1) is better than the Spyro 1 model, if you decide on either of the two.

Thanked by:
I've heard that Playstation games are a pain to rip things from. Never tried it myself, but maybe you can get lucky with Spyro. Smile
Thanked by:
Don't bother with Spyro 3 - Near-impossible to hack into / rip from / emulate.

Thanked by: John2k4
spyro year of the dragon?
Thanked by:
If that's the DS game I'm thinking of, I tried ripping the models a while back to no avail.
All of the Spyro DS games do not seem to be in known formats.
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
Thanked by:
year of the dragon was a PSX game
the legend series was also on wii a few mmd members wished for spyro things and one wished for a model of the final boss of dawn of the dragon
Thanked by: