Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic from SSBB
I did a favor for a friend of mine, and extracted sonic's model from SSBB. I removed the facial expression stuff, so let me know if i need them to submit.
Preview
Sorry for the obnoxiously large pictures. I don't know how to make Spoilers.
Edit: Forgot the download. Contains .fbx (Rigged) And .obj,
Download Here
I appolgize for the .fbx, but I can't even test .dae's because MS3D can't take them, and blender gives me an error.
Thanked by:
Hmmm, when the models can be extracted with their rigging intact (BRRESViewer or BrawlBox v0.65), submitting them as an OBJ (and also removing the bodygroups completely) seems kinda lacklustre.
The tags you are looking for are spoiler tags:
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

BrawlBox is what I use for ripping all my Wii models. You can get it from KC:MM here: BrawlBox v0.65. Exporting models as a DAE (which is available in BrawlBox) preserves all the rigging. Smile
Thanked by: Garamonde
I forgot the download.
And yeah, I know what BrawlBox is, After all, I do hack brawl.Smile
Thanked by:
Something's odd about the model. The rigging seems messed up. Look what happens when I try to simply pose his leg:

[Image: picture1xof.png]

Not sure why it's like this, but I wouldn't feel right accepting a model like this. Any way you can fix it?
Thanked by:
the foot isn't difficult, but if you mean the deformations aswell, then no, I have no idea how to add those without Autodesk.
Edit: the foot is fixed for whoever may stumble apon this post...
Thanked by:
I used brresviewer and i tried using Noesis and it kept it fine. Also the texture coordinates will flip upside down when exporting it but for that i suggest checking Flip UVs so that the uvs will be normal. Thats why i used those tools for exporting ssbb models.
Thanked by: Garamonde