Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Christmas Countdown
So, from today there's only 6 days to go!

Is there anything you guys are hoping to get for Christmas? Having grown up, I'm now more anticipating giving my presents to people on the day than actually receiving them - that's the fun part.

I don't particularly have anything I personally want coming to mind, but Charlie has a temp job at Waterstones (book sellers) and gets a good discount, so I look forward to seeing what she might have got me for Christmas! Smile

I got her a fair few things, but mostly just small stuff. I can't very well say what I got people on here since Charlie and my brother visit the forum...

It'll be the first time I've hosted Christmas at my own house before too, and my parents and Patient Zero are coming over. Will be the first time in about 3 years I've spent Christmas with them.
Got so much food to buy though, it's nuts... Bought 7 pots of pringles, I think.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I don't really have a huge list of things I want this year, surprisingly. My dad asked me to send him one and I never got around to it. I'll probably just ask him for some albums. Skyrim would be on my list but my brother is already planning on purchasing it apparently. I suppose I wouldn't mind getting Skyward Sword. A friend of mine bought it tonight and we played a bit of it along with another friend. I might just leave it off my list though, $50 is kind of high, even if it's a new game..

I got one of my friends a gift I think he'll really like, that I've had in mind since summer. I would've bought gifts for my other friends but I kind of ran out of money paying for doctor's appointments, and even though my Nana was very kind and gave me some as a present, I don't know if I'll be able to find good gifts for the rest of my friends and get them in time for Christmas... We'll see?
Thanked by:
(12-19-2011, 04:36 AM)Dazz Wrote: Bought 7 pots of pringles, I think.

Don't talk to me about Pringles.

I'm kinda freaking out because i havent bought everyones presents yet and the ones i have bought havent come in the mail.

I got my girlfriend a Kindle and The Hills complete collection on dvd which will probably turn out to be the biggest mistake of my life if she makes me watch them with her.
this is a sig

Thanked by:
Christmas is 100% my least favorite part of the year now
every year people I know have to decide between getting their kids gifts or paying their gas bills to keep themselves from freezing to death
all to celebrate the birthday of a guy who obviously loves them so much
Thanked by:
I want to give people gifts but am unable for various reasons. Blank

I know Mom says I give her love and I guess that's as good as I can get for a while but I want to buy something wonderful and give it to her after she has gotten countless things for me. It's not a great feeling when you can never give back.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Dazz
(12-19-2011, 08:33 AM)Zac Wrote: Christmas is 100% my least favorite part of the year now
every year people I know have to decide between getting their kids gifts or paying their gas bills to keep themselves from freezing to death

NICE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT BRO

I don't celebrate it for the made religious purposes, I celebrate it because I see it as a great time to give to others, and be together. It's all about spending a full day with loved ones.

You don't need to give presents to each other - it'd be awesome to just spend a full day just playing board games.

We're pretty broke, and we have our heating down low to save money - but that doesn't mean we need to be depressed and miserable on Christmas and call it the worst part of the year... That's just stupid.
Yesterday I had my coat on all day because my dog was ill, and needed quick access to the garden at all times. I still had a good day, and a lovely evening.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde
(12-19-2011, 10:03 AM)Dazz Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 08:33 AM)Zac Wrote: Christmas is 100% my least favorite part of the year now

nobody chooses to be depressed or stressed out for fuck's sake

[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
To put the topic back on track, I really want an external drive and a Dremel tool (and I guess a wacom tablet lol).

I'm completely out of space on my C drive and need somewhere to offload my stuff to.
And I can hopefully use the dremel towards making money, eheh
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-20-2011, 07:01 PM)Stabsinthe Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 10:03 AM)Dazz Wrote:

nobody chooses to be depressed or stressed out for fuck's sake

would thank
Thanked by:
controversy

On topic, yeah we're all pretty broke around here. In my family you get what you need sometimes even way before christmas, as an early christmas gift. Mostly it's a time to just be together and be thankful.
[Image: 687xo0.png] Sponge7325, Sponge 2, Previous, ~Drakocat~, Devicho, Guy 1, Guy 2[Image: wb3tig.png]

[Image: o.png][Image: o.png][Image: o.png][Image: o.png]
Thanked by: megaMasquerain
Since when the crap did Christmas approach this fast? It felt like years when I was a kid.
Thanked by: Gors, Dazz, Garamonde
So Mommy got these little angel figures for me to personally give to Mom for Christmas, one has Grandma on it and the other has my name on it, because she told me how Mom considers me an angel and all, so I have those hidden away waiting to give her. Even though Mommy bought them for me I can still show Mom how much I love her and give her something this year like I wanted.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Perseus, Tellis
I'm going to get a Nintendo 3DS in Aqua Blue with games like Super Mario 3D Land, Sonic Generations, and more!
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
(12-22-2011, 02:44 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote: I'm going to get a Nintendo 3DS in Aqua Blue with games like Super Mario 3D Land, Sonic Generations, and more!

So do you want a medal or some sort of award for knowing what you got?

in that case here:
[Image: Gold-Medal.jpg]

merry christmas.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(12-22-2011, 05:41 PM)DioShiba Wrote:
(12-22-2011, 02:44 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote: I'm going to get a Nintendo 3DS in Aqua Blue with games like Super Mario 3D Land, Sonic Generations, and more!

So do you want a medal or some sort of award for knowing what you got?

in that case here:
[Image: Gold-Medal.jpg]

merry christmas.

Uh, thanks. I'm just asking for it.

Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by: