Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Turbo from Sonic The Comic
Here is a sprite sheet of the character Turbo: http://stc.wikia.com/wiki/Turbo A recolor of the Sheet SHADEDBZ Made for me of my version of the character. I asked SHADEDBZ for permission to post this here.

[Image: SonicTheHedgehog-Turbo_Icon-1.png]

[Image: Sonicthehedgehog-Turbo.png]

Hope I named those right. I followed the guidelines as well I could. Anyway Hope you all like Turbo.
Thanked by:
Gonna get some comments on this.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(12-18-2011, 04:32 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Gonna get some comments on this.

I hope you mean good ones.
Thanked by:
The icon uses the wrong font, try to use the icon maker instead.
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-18-2011, 04:38 AM)Yo-Yo Boy Wrote: The icon uses the wrong font, try to use the icon maker instead.

I'm on it.
Thanked by:
You may also want to make it Turbo the Tenrecidae on the icon, so everyone knows what he is.

[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
(12-18-2011, 03:06 PM)SHADEDBZ Wrote: You may also want to make it Turbo the Tenrecidae on the icon, so everyone knows what he is.

Oh well hes not a Tenrecede in Sonich the comic. He is a alien.
Thanked by:
so this is basically another sonic edit.
Thanked by:
(12-18-2011, 11:54 PM)M9999 Wrote: so this is basically another sonic edit.

Well a bit. I don't think it should be put down because of that. I mean theres a Roll edit in customs for Zelda.
Thanked by:
I don't know the character. But judging from the image ypou provided, I'd say your sprite lacks the distinct triangle on his forehead, the helmet and the tail. Also, you could put more contrast on the yellow (and use hue shifting).
Point is, if you're going to make an edit (which is worse enough in itselft) to make a character look like another, at least do it properly and don't put it down to a recolor when that's really not what you want.
Thanked by:
(12-19-2011, 02:42 AM)Plokman Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 11:54 PM)M9999 Wrote: so this is basically another sonic edit.

Well a bit. I don't think it should be put down because of that. I mean theres a Roll edit in customs for Zelda.
the custom zelda section is seriously out dated
also if you want your sheet to look better you should get rid of all that extra on the right
your credit tag should be small and efficient, your sheet is going in a sprite archive and all that mess dates it so hard (makes it look like it was created around 2006)
also why does the picture you show look different then the character you edited, I don't know enough about sonic to know if that guy always wears the space helmet but what happened to his tail? did you forget to add it?

(12-18-2011, 03:06 PM)SHADEDBZ Wrote: You may also want to make it Turbo the Tenrecidae on the icon, so everyone knows what he is.

no one's going to know what it is especially if you tell them it's a tenrecidae

okay I looked up tenredidae
[Image: 220pxtanrek.jpg]
still don't know what turbo is supposed to be, but then again sonic character we're talking about

Thanked by:
Time to clear things up for everyone. As horrible as edits are, this was made for a comic, and I admit, it was a bit rushed.(That being the reason why I forgot the tail on some of his poses.) The helmet is purposely not there because it was not originally wanted. The triangle on his head had a bad color choice and can barely be seen. So it definitely has its problems...

Thanked by:
if this was made for a 'specific' sprite comic then what purpose holds this being submitted on tsr. no one outside said comic its going to use it, and frankly if this is meant to be a resource for someone else's fangame and/or comic, you're pretty much just making someone's life lazier with an even lazier sprite edit of sonic 3.

the thing is, the character itself its borderline fanfiction, even if it appears on the comics.

at the end of the day, its ANOTHER sonic sprite edit that anyone can do with a bit of free time, and for that purpose sonic's oficial sprites have been already hosted on the site for anyone's needs to use them as a base.
Thanked by:
Alright, I figured that would probably be the reaction when it was posted. Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Thanked by:
(12-19-2011, 09:35 AM)SHADEDBZ Wrote: Alright, I figured that would probably be the reaction when it was posted. Thanks for the feedback anyway.

I take it this is for improvement now.
Thanked by: