Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon's getting a Crossover
http://www.serebii.net/nobunaga/
Quote:Dengeki Online has revealed a brand new Pokémon game for release next year. This game Pokemon X Nobunaga's Ambition (ポケモン プラス ノブナガの野望 ) is due for release in Japan in 2012 on Nintendo DS. Not much is known about this game yet but it appears to be an RPG game, similar to the Nobunaga Ambition games set in old Japan which are Turn-Based Strategy RPGs and labelled as a simulation. This game is a crossover between Pokémon and Nobunaga Ambition where you have to take over Japan gradually, but how Pokémon ties in, is not yet known.
Seems interesting. Ancient Imperial Japan takeover but with pokemon. I wonder how that will tie in. I hope this gets an American localization!

also Coro Coro's gonna reveal a new pokemon game next month

Quote:The new CoroCoro issue, released this week, has announced that a brand new Pokémon game is to be revealed. However, unlike people expect, this reveal isn't coming at Jump Festa but is in fact coming in the issue of CoroCoro next month, due out on January 14th 2012 in what they call a world first shocking announcement. It's currently unknown what game will be revealed, whether it will be main series or not but we'll provide information a few days before CoroCoro's release. Be sure to watch the site in case it comes early
Pokemon Grey? New Mystery Dungeon? Another Orre game?
[Image: unf.png]
Grand Line Shore
Thanked by:
Ruby and Sapphire remake please.
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by:
3D POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON YEESSS
Thanked by:
This is... unexpected, for sure.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/ranse/
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
still hoping for a new stadium
even though it'll never happen
Thanked by:
this only looks like the most amazing thing ever

and ive never heard of this nobunaga guy

but it looks like accurate japanese history
Thanked by:
The heights I just left... Sad
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by:
Before anybody gets their panties up in a bunch over this remember that Mystery Dungeon was also a "crossover" with a popular Japanese series and it was fun as hell (and PMD2's story was better than most of the main-series games).

Looking forward to this like woah.
Thanked by: Garamonde
I actually prefer Mystery Dungeon over the main series Cute
Thanked by:
Many a day I spent on Nobunaga's Ambition for SNES. I will definitely try this crossover.
[Image: 687xo0.png] Sponge7325, Sponge 2, Previous, ~Drakocat~, Devicho, Guy 1, Guy 2[Image: wb3tig.png]

[Image: o.png][Image: o.png][Image: o.png][Image: o.png]
Thanked by:
I am really crossing my fingers for an eventual Pokemon Dynasty Warriors.
Thanked by: Tellis
This better get translated into english damnit
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
A POKEMON CROSSOVER!?!? OH MY GOD! What are we going to see? It is on the Wii? I'D LOVE IT!!!
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
^^^^yes, because the fact that you read this topic means that it will be on the Wii

All dicking around aside, this is confirmed for the DS since it seems like you didn't read the first post.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Garamonde

this ought to be pretty damn good.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Rosencrantz