Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"Guardian" Game
Early “Guardian” Game Design Document
Team Boundless
Mac/PC

Plot: A Valenian boy named Swen meets his Guardian (Bounda) that will need his help to find a fallen Guardian who has gone corrupt and has fused with his own partner from Valenia to destroy both Swen’s and Bounda’s worlds. So, the myth of the Crescents are true to Swen’s people. They believe that everyone has someone watching over them from the moon. Guardians or Crescents are not supposed to leave their world and travel down to Valenia or fuse body/soul/ and mind with their partner.

Features: The game will feature live action battles, treasure hunting, altering Swen’s main weapon with rare fragments of fallen Stars, renaming weapons, voice overs for characters, currency system, text on screen system, choice of being good or bad, orchestral music, books with short stories and valuable information, some magic, and more ideas to come..

Genre: The game is a live action fantasy game with cartoon style art.

Target Audience: The game is for anyone of any age. No bad language or gore. A little violence.

Views: Guardian will be in third person view and in first person as well.

Game Scope:
There will be at least 5-6 towns or more to explore. The world terrain will be separate from the town. Different zones will load the player to new terrain scene or towns. etc..
There will be 6-10 N.P.C.S each at least in a town that will have some purpose in the game. Filler N.P.C. will be added to.
There will be a lot of different weapons like Swords, axes, bows, and a few unique ones.

Timeline: This project has no set date to be finished at any certain time at the moment. We are currently seeking more help from hobbyist or very generous people.

Currently Seeking: Programmers, Animators, Concept Artist, 3D Modelers, Writers, Composers, and People with great ideas.

This game will be free for everyone.
Doesn't matter if your new or a veteran. You can come and go on the project. It will be fun to have a lot of people helping out. I am aware that people like seeing progress before they are willing to lend out a helping hand.I will make sure everything goes smoothly as possible. My team mates and I talk on Skype everyday. I feel its important to get to know everyone as well and working with them. I don't want this to be work. Lets have fun.
Please do not post negative comments. I'm looking for people interested and not downers.

I have pictures but to big to show on here.

Skewl made the 3d model of the blue bird.

email : [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks for reading.
-Casey
Thanked by:
"Currently Seeking: Programmers, Animators, Concept Artist, 3D Modelers, Writers, Composers, and People with great ideas."

and you? What do you do?

Throwing ideas for a huge-ass game, then hoping for someone to join WITHOUT any gain as your first post really bugs me. Not to say there's little done by you, that is, if you did come up with all this story.

Game Development isn't just 'oh I guess I could throw random commonplace game elements and hope people will do it for me'. This isn't game-making, it's simply requesting.

I'm going to lock this for a while, and ask other mods if this thread is apt to continue.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: