Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A Dark Lord
So hey, here's all the characters from this game, plus DLC! Smile

Mira
[Image: mira-icon.png][Image: mirabikini-icon.png][Image: mirablack-icon.png][Image: miracat-icon.png][Image: miramystic-icon.png][Image: miraporom-icon.png][Image: miraprim-icon.png][Image: mirawhite-icon.png]

Characters
[Image: beldat-icon.png][Image: chancellorchime-icon.png][Image: fiona-icon.png][Image: fionamasked-icon.png][Image: hughyurg-icon.png][Image: kingleo-icon.png][Image: stiltzkin-icon.png][Image: tonbetty-icon.png]

Summons
[Image: abaddon-icon.png][Image: ahriman-icon.png][Image: behemoth-icon.png][Image: bomb-icon.png][Image: cactuar-icon.png][Image: cain-icon.png][Image: chimera-icon.png][Image: coeurl-icon.png][Image: deathknight-icon.png][Image: gigas-icon.png][Image: goblin-icon.png][Image: lamia-icon.png][Image: littlepirate-icon.png][Image: minion-icon.png][Image: mu-icon.png][Image: ochu-icon.png][Image: ogre-icon.png][Image: palom-icon.png][Image: sahagin-icon.png][Image: scorpion-icon.png][Image: shade-icon.png][Image: sphere-icon.png][Image: tentacle-icon.png][Image: tonberry-icon.png]

Enemy Units
[Image: bandit-icon.png][Image: blackmage-icon.png][Image: gladiator-icon.png][Image: hunter-icon.png][Image: illusionist-icon.png][Image: knight-icon.png][Image: moogle-icon.png][Image: redmage-icon.png][Image: thief-icon.png][Image: trainee-icon.png][Image: warrior-icon.png][Image: whitemage-icon.png][Image: wizard-icon.png]
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Wow. o_O

Those previews are the best ever.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-11-2011, 11:49 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Wow. o_O

Those previews are the best ever.
Agreed. Thanks for the uploads, especially the DLC.
Thanked by:
Beautiful rips! Makes me want to go and play the original game again. Big Grin

All of them are up now.
Thanked by:
I love the Tonberry pose!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
When you get the chance, can you post Moogle again? The one on the site is broken.

Also, do you plan on doing My Life as a King as well? I don't know how much of the assets they have in common with each other, but I figure there has to be some difference, right?
Thanked by: