Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
YU-GI-OH! 5D's Resource
Here I am again. This time with YU-GI-OH! 5D's models.Wink

Thanks to Random Talking Bush for the files.Smile

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers
Thanked by:
OK, Akiza has been added. Check the first post.Smile
Thanked by:
Oh, quite nice! Big Grin Think you could provide a thumbnail for the game as well? I've never played the game or seen the show. Shy
Thanked by:
(12-07-2011, 02:25 PM)Peardian Wrote: Oh, quite nice! Big Grin Think you could provide a thumbnail for the game as well? I've never played the game or seen the show. Shy

Yeah, I was just wondering what I should use for the title because Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers is to long. Tongue Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WB?Blank
Thanked by:
You could try to fit it on two lines? If you can't fit it, make the icon without text and I'll try.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
"Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WB" would be fine. Though, if there is only one and will ever only be one Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D Wii game, you could just take out the WB.
Thanked by:
(12-07-2011, 04:07 PM)Dazz Wrote: You could try to fit it on two lines? If you can't fit it, make the icon without text and I'll try.

I can't get to my computer right now, so here You go.
[Image: YU-GI-OH_5Ds-1.png]

EDIT:
Peardian Wrote:"Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WB" would be fine. Though, if there is only one and will ever only be one Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D Wii game, you could just take out the WB.

There's another Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's game I'm going to upload as well. So If Dazz can't get the full name, then I'll do the WB when I get the chance.
Thanked by:
[Image: IyiCq.png]
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Uuuugh, my cousin is OBSESSED with Yu-Gi-Oh.
It all started with that dang abridged series.. >3>
Everything used to be about FF and KH and TWEWY, but now all SHE CARES ABOUT IS FERKIN' YOO-GEE-OH. >:0
SHE EVEN SHIPS THE CHARACTERS FFFFF--

Cool models, though.
I've always wondered how they got their hair like that. o3o
[Image: 29736365.png]
Oh yeah. That Kain avatar up there is gonna change. Into something better.
Thanked by:
All right, Yusei and Akiza are up. Nice choice with the character poses, by the way. Big Grin
Thanked by:
(12-07-2011, 05:45 PM)Peardian Wrote: All right, Yusei and Akiza are up. Nice choice with the character poses, by the way. Big Grin

Thanks. Smile

Dazz Wrote:[Image: IyiCq.png]

How did You do that Dazz? Every time I try, I get a "The string is to long" error.Surprise
Thanked by:
When that occurs, you can open the icon in an image program and insert the text manually since you can make it a bit smaller to fit. Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-07-2011, 08:16 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: When that occurs, you can open the icon in an image program and insert the text manually since you can make it a bit smaller to fit. Wink

OK, Thanks. Tongue

Just added Jack. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Jack is up. I have to say, that is an awesome looking motorcycle-thing he has. Big Grin
Thanked by:
The Player character is up with all of his alternate costumes.Wink
Thanked by: