Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IMPORTANT] Halloween Event
hello, guys and gals!

I am here today to give you a notice: I sadly won't be available tomorrow, November 12th, due to real life complications.

This means the Event will need to be put on hold until November 13th (Sunday), where I (possibly) will be online and resuming activity.

I am really sorry for not keeping my word with you, people, and will do anything to fix this up.

Of course, resuming this Sunday is only a suggestion. Since I got only 8 gifts at the moment, it wouldn't be interesting enough to start it so soon. If you would like a deadline extension to November 19th (next Saturday), say so in this post. I'll read them in Sunday and will do according to your wishes. If you have another suggestion other than those I mentioned, feel free to say it.

Again, sorry for the mess, and wish you a happy (late) Halloween!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
oh shit, completely forgot about this (I didn't forget to make something, just forgot to submit it.)
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Ehehe.....

I did forget to make something. But I should have something by Sunday.
Thanked by:
I'm all for an extension. Real Lifeᵀᴹ has kept me from having a lot of time to work on this.
Thanked by:
While I did actually get mine done already, I'm all for an extension if that means more people giving and receiving gifts.
Thanked by:
I vote for extension. It would be a pain to make final changes to their entry at the last minute.
Thanked by:
An extension would be great. My sleep schedule's been really screwed up and I've been trying to find time for everything I need to do.
Thanked by:
I'll vote for an extension. I'm really mad at my job right now and need to calm down, it will give me time to do a better job on what I have.
Thanked by:
Is it possible to make it Monday, currently away from my pc to do anything useful.
Thanked by:
Voting for an extension as well.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Extension.

Nuff said.
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:
Gues who has no time at all and still managed to make something

Anyways, I'm fine either way. Smile
Thanked by:
I'm ok with the 13th. I already sent in my work.

But if only 8 out of 30 are done, we could extend.
Thanked by:
I... haven't done anything except for a solid shape on mine because of loss of inspiration and being home and I was getting ready to apologize in a miserable way because I feel bad and go on with other stuff, but, I know I need to make something and I'm not going to drop out because it'll make me look like a loser and I love TSR events so I guess I vote for extension.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I vote for an extension please, I need more time to finish mine, and it looks like other people do, too.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: