Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tetris Attack remake
Hey guys !

I'm working on a game for a few month. It's basically a remake of tetris attack. The thing is, I started ripping all tetris attack sprites and characters but I'd like to give a new spin on this game by giving it new graphics.

Problem is, I obvisouly suck at spriting/drawing, that's why I'm here. The current game is a bit blend because I removed all the graphics from the original game ans I only designed some "blocks" myself (which I'm actually not really happy with).

I don't know if any of you would like to design some stuff for this game. I think it should be something with vivid colors, childish, bubbly but "sprity". Dunno if I'm clear but that's the idea.

Here is a video of the current game status. If anyone of you is interrested, feel free to contact me Smile

Thanks,
TsuG

PS: the homepage of the project is here : http://code.google.com/p/tetrisattackjava/

Thanked by:
Since apparently you have some progress, then I think this thread is valid. Though, you need to specify if the person working on the graphics will get money for it, or something. You could get someone to help you, but with a low reputation, I doubt it will be soon.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(11-09-2011, 10:28 AM)Accelgors Wrote: Since apparently you have some progress, then I think this thread is valid. Though, you need to specify if the person working on the graphics will get money for it, or something. You could get someone to help you, but with a low reputation, I doubt it will be soon.

Right, I'm afraid it won't be paid as it's a free game (at least for now). I have the idea to market it but not for now. It's more a hobby than anything for now as I'm the only developer on it and don't really know how to sell games ...

Obviously, if the game get sold, then a share goes to the artist but that's not something I can guarantee (not the money, the fact that it gets commercial).

And about reputation, I don't really get it, you mean my reputation on the site ? If so, yeah, I registered a few hours ago Smile

Thanks for your feedback,
TsuG
Thanked by:
Hey, I changed my mind Smile

Is there any interrested in providing graphics for the game as a paid position ?

If so, contact me Smile

Thanks,

TsuG
Thanked by: