Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Metal Gear Solid Integral Model\s
Here are two character models from Metal Gear Solid Integral.
The larger preview images links to the model downloads.

Revolver Ocelot:
[Image: previewlg.png][Image: thumbnail.png]
Original model by Konami.
Model ported by Friedslick6.
In order to render correctly, "Mono Channel Output" must be set to "Alpha" for the "Opacity" maps of the following materials:
Inner_Collar
Outer_Collar
Skirt_Split
And the following materials must have the "2-sided" property selected from their "Shader Basic Parameters":
Skirt_Inner_Left
Skirt_Inner_Right
Skirt_Lower_Sides
Skirt_Middle_Sides
Skirt_Split
Skirt_Top
Skirt_Upper_Sides
Also included within the "*/Alternate" directory of this archive are textures related to the model.

Solid Snake:
[Image: previewyo.png][Image: thumbnailc.png]
Original model by Konami.
Model ported by Friedslick6.
Also included within the "*/Alternate" directory of this archive are textures related to the model.
Thanked by: Cyrus Annihilator, ML2C
never heard of this game
i supose it is a PC remake of Metal Gear Solid?
so it's simular to Twin Snakes?
Thanked by:
It's like the Substance/Subsistence version of Metal Gear Solid (basically it's a PC port of Metal Gear Solid + VR Missions).

I should note that if he does more, or even all, of the models present, than besides Solid Snake, the hostages, Foxhounders, and the Genome Soldiers, there should be a couple more unique to the VR Missions: Naomi, Mei Ling, I think Ninja Mode had some new ones, and maybe Mystery Mode. And possibly the Giant Genome Soldier but that may not have any additional parts. Oh, yeah, also Liquid Snake in the Sneaking Suit (which is literally Solid Snake with a blonde wig).
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Holy shit, do want more!! Heart
Now getting MGS HD Collection. This is awesome Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Quote:In order to render correctly, "Mono Channel Output" must be set to "Alpha" for the "Opacity" maps of the following materials:
Inner_Collar
Outer_Collar
Skirt_Split
And the following materials must have the "2-sided" property selected from their "Shader Basic Parameters":
Skirt_Lower_Section
Skirt_Split
Skirt_Upper_Section
I would include this in a readme (if you haven't already done it).
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
(11-09-2011, 05:03 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: I would include this in a readme (if you haven't already done it).
Already done so, but thanks anyway.
Thanked by:
I have updated the model upload of Revolver Ocelot to include corrected information in the text file.
Download.
Thanked by: