Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Shitheads
[Image: Image.png]
I made a comic for Pokemon Mystery dungeon called the Shitheads. Its about a rescue team. A majority of the sprites I get from the emulator Im using to play the game and get the story down, but whenever I need a change (which happens alot) I need this website to grab sprites.
Heres my comic.
I'd advertise my ass if it had a website
Thanked by:
Does not go here. Moving to Creative.

I'd suggest you actually post the comics too. Having a thread just to link elsewhere counts as advertising.
Thanked by:
Okays. But they have swears and junk. So ill try and find a clean one as a preview...
This one isnt very funny, but a preview nonetheless
[Image: 746121b5d2783c7227b7556e94e6e9bd.png]
[Image: e681bb69fd30e109c87a5ba496e6738f.png]
Thanked by:
Swearing isn't an issue here. And if it was, we would have warned you for the title alone...
Thanked by:
(08-19-2008, 06:31 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Swearing isn't an issue here.
not to get offtopic here but;
then why the fuck do people keep warning me for swearing ?
that shit's gay.
Thanked by:
It's called Moderation. As in, swearing in moderation is fine, and flaming people with excessive swears is not. Savvy?

Also, post comics that entertain, this introductory stuff always feels like stalling for time to me.

Thanked by:
Alrighty then. Lets talk about a sexy joke then!
[Image: 18d41b6d9008d2b3081ea6f61075bbbe.png]
Well, this prolly shouldnt be here, but in the sprites for this game, posted on this site, I found that the image for the first game with the first few pokemon wont allow me to have the black, making it difficult for me to have custom sprites for charmander, without making it look different. So, can someone make it so it has that teal background, instead of transparency?
Thanked by:
(08-19-2008, 10:53 PM)JekHazit Wrote: Alrighty then. Lets talk about a sexy joke then!
[Image: 18d41b6d9008d2b3081ea6f61075bbbe.png]
Well, this prolly shouldnt be here, but in the sprites for this game, posted on this site, I found that the image for the first game with the first few pokemon wont allow me to have the black, making it difficult for me to have custom sprites for charmander, without making it look different. So, can someone make it so it has that teal background, instead of transparency?

Do it yourself?
And btw, when he said you should post some comics, I think he meant post them all here.
Otherwise it's still advertising.

And give credit to any sprites that don't belong to you.

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
I actually really don't like this comic.

It seems a bit too forced humor wise to me.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Well, then im advertising! thats the point! I want views THERE so that I have more views, making my comic more famous.
I will show the names of the people I used sprites from in the title page. Ill make it soon enough, no worries.
Thanked by:
(08-20-2008, 11:50 AM)JekHazit Wrote: Well, then im advertising! thats the point! I want views THERE so that I have more views, making my comic more famous.
I will show the names of the people I used sprites from in the title page. Ill make it soon enough, no worries.

Cool, thats makes this easy. We don't allow advertising.

Topic closed, URL removed.

Thanked by: