Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
KH2 Twilight Town
I have been going ofer the disk and I just started giving up on finding the models for the world maps and textures, im working on a project to make a scale model of Twilight Town, but I seem to be lacking the measurements and whatnot...

Anyone with advice?
[Image: Kirosig.jpg]
Thanked by:
(10-30-2011, 04:15 PM)Kirodragoon Wrote: I have been going ofer the disk and I just started giving up on finding the models for the world maps and textures, im working on a project to make a scale model of Twilight Town, but I seem to be lacking the measurements and whatnot...

Anyone with advice?

You could use KH2DumperX. it extracts the Twilight Town maps. Smile
Thanked by:
(10-30-2011, 07:16 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: You could use KH2DumperX. it extracts the Twilight Town maps. Smile

Thank you!

But now I must ask, how do I open/ use/ find the files within the main folder it made? ^.^; im sorry for my lack of tech savy-ness
Thanked by:
(10-31-2011, 07:02 PM)Kirodragoon Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 07:16 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: You could use KH2DumperX. it extracts the Twilight Town maps. Smile

Thank you!

But now I must ask, how do I open/ use/ find the files within the main folder it made? ^.^; im sorry for my lack of tech savy-ness

There should be a folder called map. You will want to use Noesis and open the files called tt00.map, tt01.map, etc. They are the Twilight Town maps.

When You click the button in the image, it will cycle through the models that are stored within the file.
When You export You need to export from preview.

Good luck.Smile And if You still need help, let me know.
Thanked by:
my god, theres so many files! how would i access the image files for items and whatnot? this is like halloween candy, i cant get enough XD

wait... theres no map folder o-o did I do something wrong?
Thanked by:
(11-01-2011, 04:28 AM)Kirodragoon Wrote: my god, theres so many files! how would i access the image files for items and whatnot? this is like halloween candy, i cant get enough XD

wait... theres no map folder o-o did I do something wrong?

Did You have both the KH2.IDX and the KH2.IMG in the folder with The KH2DumperX.exe? Do You have Kingdom Hearts 2 or Final Mix? It may be that the dumper doesn't get everything from Final Mix. Blank And do You have any folders in the export folder?
Thanked by: