Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
What's your major/ what do you want to major in?
So, I'm a college student now. It's pretty scary and I'm not going to lie, its difficult. I only recently decided my major, thankfully I have the rest of the semester to really settle on it, but I think it's going to stick. I decided to major in film production. (I'd love to be a director, but I might be an editor) I realized that it was important for me to do what I enjoy, even if I might not be successful in it. I almost ended up doing pharmaceutical studies. Yikes!

Anyway, what is your major? What do you want to be? If you're not in college/university yet, what do you want to major in?
Thanked by:
I'm going for a Video Game Design major, but I might double major in Audio Engineering.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Computer Science all the way.
Thanked by:
Game design and hopefully double in animation.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
So far, I'm thinking about majoring in something that involves writing, like Journalism or Rhetoric. But as of now, I'm officially undeclared; I wanna take some time and figure out what's right for me instead of jumping right into a major in my freshman year; my brother did that, and he regrets it.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:
Mechanical engineering, with a minor in mathematics.

Heh~
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
im not going to college
Thanked by:
Buiessness
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I get paid to do math. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Art.
Political Science.
Computer Programming.
English?

makin some decisions, here.

right now i'm just "liberal arts"
Thanked by:
(10-09-2011, 04:22 PM)RétroX Wrote: Computer Science all the way.

Heck yes, Computer Science
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Game Design as my major, Computer Science as my minor/fallback plan.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Either music or quantum physics. Depending on which one I choose also kinda determines on where I'll go to college.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Computer Graphics and Interactive Design

That's the official title.

Thanked by:
All of us Computer programming/game design/ graphics students should get together and make one hell of a game.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: