Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Four Swords Adventures Spite Rip By ZFG
It includes the Walking in all directions, standing all D, Spin, "Got item"Pose, and Tingle.
[Image: 156fxpw.png]
Thanked by: Gamertime74
Are these from the LTTP Four Swords or the Game Cube version?

Anyway, please continue!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(08-17-2008, 03:12 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Are these from the LTTP Four Swords or the Game Cube version?

Anyway, please continue!

Four Swords Adventures is for the GCN.

Good rips here. Yay Tingle.
Thanked by:
Erm... These will only be acceptable if you are the same person that actually ripped the objects, from ZFGC.
'Cuz, (once the site is back up), anyone can actually download the tileset packets from the Resources part of that site.

So, good sprites, but I've got my eye on you. Make sure you don't steal from that site...
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
So far, so good!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Miles, Ahroun made you a little too suspicious.
Thanked by:
Well, I felt betrayed. But that's in the past now. Ahruon got heavily warned, and I myself told him to watch his step, and then we disconnected. I'm not taking any chances now.

BUT THAT'S OKAY NOW, 'cuz after a series of PMs, ZFG and I have determined that he (ZFG) is not stealing. I only was suspicous because I saw another tileset made up of the exact same stuff on ZFGC... but then realized that he's using his own source. No stealing is going on on this topic, thank goodness!

Thanked by:
I see a balloon for tingle.
Isn't supposed to be red ?
[Image: ahruon11.jpg]
[Image: Clan2.png]
Thanked by:
Well, the way the tiles are for the game... Everything has different versions in different palettes. There's a green palette, a red, a blue, purple, pink, dark... Not sure how far everything goes, but that's just how the sprites are organized in the ROM.

Thanked by:
I actually thought he riped them and them edited them but then again it won't be the original rippign it would only be a recolor right ?
But still I don't like that green baloon....
[Image: ahruon11.jpg]
[Image: Clan2.png]
Thanked by:
Four Swords Adventures Sprites this is a Rare Site their haven't been many of those WOOOOW your Awsome Dude Awsome
I've made my own Vaati Battle style, I used the original sound effects in the Game, but I used songs I retained from the English Dub of Kirby Right Back at Ya, enjoy.
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords The Great Wind Mage Vaati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbqtfxYMpZE
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures The Great Wind Sorcerer Vaati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66EUcSdOks
Thanked by:
@ The sprites: Awesome rips, but did Link have his sheild out at all times? I haven't played the game in forever, so I don't know. Either way nice rips. You don't see many FSA sprites here.

@ Vaati: Uh...care to run that by me again? I barely understood what you said.
[Image: orb21.png][Image: orb22.png][Image: orb23.png]
Thanked by:
This topic is over a year old, guys...
Thanked by:
Now, you see Vaati, this is the year 2009, not 2008.
[Image: veryfunnyguys.png] Very funny, guys. T_T
Thanked by:
INSANE BUMP
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: