Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
¥
Hello.

I forgot my old username and e-mail. Oh well, I highly doubt anybody actually cares. I just felt like dropping by but I couldn't get into my account so I just made a new one.
Thanked by:
Oh, hey Colton. I wondered what happened to you and wondered why your previous account (if that was yours) Urethral Injection was banned or whatever.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-21-2011, 09:26 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Urethral Injection
Oh. I forgot all about that name.

And I forgot it got banned until you mentioned it, but I do remember how I got banned.

So, basically I was trying to post something one day. I can't remember what the thread was called or even what it was initially about, but there was some discussion about programming languages and stuff. Somebody said something like "why would you learn C++ there's no point", and I was going to reply saying it's more professional and maybe if you wanted to sell your game(s) (I know there are many games not made in C++ that get sold, but a lot of computer games are made in C++ and whatnot). However, when I clicked "Post Reply", it just waited with that little loading icon on the tab. After a few minutes, I copied the text, went back to the topic, and tried posting again. Again, the same shit happened. Funny thing is that as far as I know, the forums were working fine (they'd load just fine and everything). Still, I was persistent to get my reply out there so I kept trying. Then eventually a new page loads and I thought it finally got posted. But to my surprise, I get a ban message saying that I was banned by the Askamet (or whatever it's called) System for "spamming". I erased my tSR cookies to see if the post even got posted, and it still didn't even get posted. So yeah.

May sound like it's a load of bullshit but I'm actually telling the truth here.
Thanked by:
(09-21-2011, 10:20 AM)Colton- Wrote: I erased my tSR cookies to see if the post even got posted, and it still didn't even get posted. So yeah.

My guess is that the moderation had already deleted your accidental multiposts at that point, and that's why you didn't see them.
Thanked by:
[Image: 9sukna.jpg]
Thanked by:
i actually remember when that happened
C2B and a couple of other people got autobanned in the same way.

you have like 20 alts though
i'll unban your original account and ban all of your alts if you want
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Wow, Viper's a mod now. Congrats.

So you're saying it did eventually go through and spam posts or you just remember me being banned?

Oh well, who cares. I honestly don't care if you unban my old account or not. If you really want to, my old account is Urethral Injection.
Thanked by:
both, actually

I remember when c2b got banned for it and i asked why you ere banned too and it was the same reason
you just never got unbanned

(i was actuall referring to your ORIGINAL colton account, but i guess i can unban urethral injection if you want)
Thanked by:
I really hate my first account. It's the last known remnant of when I was a whiny baby who tried too hard to fit in and complained whenever somebody was mean to me.
Thanked by:
mmk, i'll unban urethral injection then

okay, never mind; I can't

The way the autoban system worked, it didn't just ban you normally. Your ban was supposed to expire May 28th, and technically it did.
The autoban system worked a different way so while your account is unbanned, you're still placed in the banned usergroup.

Since I can't modify usergroups, it would take an admin to revert your ban.
Sorry!
Thanked by:
Gee, the forums function so well!

Oh well, who cares. I'll live with this account I guess.
Thanked by:
oh
wait, nevermind i'm dumb

I fixed it, there you go

banning this account
Thanked by:
Okay then. Thank you I guess.
Thanked by:
No problem.
Thanked by:
oh, so your back.

I thought you were trolling tsr not to long ago tbh.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: