Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
hi hello hunter is banned so i have to make this
Information 
hunter Wrote:hello children it's time for a story about the history of tsr, lets sit down for story time. its story time.

2008 - tsr is made
- everyone worth a shit leaves
2009 - everyone else leaves
2010-2011 - vipershark is mod
- dazz spends his money like an idiot and starts a charity event to get tsr to pay his rent for him
okay hope you enjoyed story time see u all next time Smile
Thanked by:
im not worth a shit nor am i anyone i got tsr all to myself hahaHA
Thanked by:
I think there's a rule about posting for banned members. Something like "if you post in the name of a banned member, you'll get punished yourself"
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Looks like someone is extremely, extremely sore and spiteful. How many times has hunter been "bnaned" before?
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
HALP IM BNANED FROM HOSPATAL AND BABBIES
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-17-2011, 02:57 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: I think there's a rule about posting for banned members. Something like "if you post in the name of a banned member, you'll get punished yourself"
its a good thing you pointed this out because i am illiterate
Thanked by:
Good to know you're doing this while knowing about the rule then.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
wow, 1up has become an ass of himself.

I'm glad he isn't even a moderator any more.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
But who will I gasm about Converge and Rotten Sound with? :C
Oh yes, my friends at college.
Thanked by:
(09-17-2011, 03:04 PM)Caterpie Wrote: Looks like someone is extremely, extremely sore and spiteful. How many times has hunter been "bnaned" before?

he's only been seriously banned once far as I recall.

He fought that ban because the mod who banned him was abusing his powers. Ironically when Dazz made the mistake of making him a mod he was much worse at his job then Zee (the mod who banned hunter)

Now that I look back at it he's always been a fucking hypocrite, he thinks he is great at pretty much everything and bitches whenever he thinks "HOLY FUCK WHY THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU DO THIS YOU RETARD". <- pretty much sums up what he says when he objects to anything he disagrees with.

the only thing I ever liked him for was his art but that's just about it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(09-17-2011, 04:31 PM)masterofthething Wrote:
(09-17-2011, 03:04 PM)Caterpie Wrote: Looks like someone is extremely, extremely sore and spiteful. How many times has hunter been "bnaned" before?

He fought that ban because the mod who banned him was abusing his powers. Ironically when Dazz made the mistake of making him a mod he was much worse at his job then Zee (the mod who banned hunter)

Now that I look back at it he's always been a fucking hypocrite, he thinks he is great at pretty much everything and bitches whenever he thinks "HOLY FUCK WHY THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU DO THIS YOU RETARD". <- pretty much sums up what he says when he objects to anything he disagrees with.

The dude listened to some good music Cool
And he wasn't an ass to me ever, I just notice he shoved his butt in people's faces all the time.
Thanked by:
(09-17-2011, 04:44 PM)Flannel Bastard Wrote:

And he wasn't an ass to me ever, I just notice he shoved his butt in people's faces all the time.
I never said that he never liked anyone.

Lets be honest the only people he got along with great were most of the old members from Pixeltendold, the skypekrew and a select few people from here.

Aside from that my point is he's just making a total arse of himself trying to prove he's the best of the best at everything when he could actually make use of his own gifts. Far as I see it I don't even know why he acts like he gives a shit about TSR when he hates it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
bring back toadkarter

Thanked by:
(09-17-2011, 04:50 PM)masterofthething Wrote:
(09-17-2011, 04:44 PM)Flannel Bastard Wrote:

I never said that he never liked anyone.

Lets be honest the only people he got along with great were most of the old members from Pixeltendold, the skypekrew and a select few people from here.

Aside from that my point is he's just making a total arse of himself trying to prove he's the best of the best at everything when he could actually make use of his own gifts. Far as I see it I don't even know why he acts like he gives a shit about TSR when he hates it.
I getcha, I guess a troll needs something to troll and TSR is his thing.
Thanked by:
unwarn me and tsr will be good

Thanked by: