Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Gameboy (Holy shit I wish this was online)
http://ds.ign.com/articles/119/1194414p1.html

Too good for words?
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
That is pretty cool but I don't think Nintendo would ever bring it to a portable system (Except maybe the 3DS, but it wouldn't surprise me with how far downhill that gamesystem is going for them to try and bring games they know that everyone will probably buy) and honestly I'm not going to expect one until they come with one out of left field or until the WiiU comes out.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Smash Bros 3DS has already been announced. It's just so far into the future (like, Iwata leaked it before official development even started) that there are no details on it.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Yeah thats what I thought, that I might have heard it for that.

But still, until that one comes out, the next one I'm expecting is for the WiiU
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Am I the only one who was all "HOLY SHIT" when they tied Tower of Heaven into this?
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
ahaha i had the same reaction
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
I AM ADDICTED TO THIS.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
those sprites are so fucking bad :lllllllllllllllll
Thanked by:
(09-15-2011, 06:35 PM)Excalibro Wrote: those sprites are so fucking bad :lllllllllllllllll

whuttttttttttt Blank
I thought they were pretty nice and fitting.
EDIT:
(09-15-2011, 10:54 AM)Kat Wrote: That is pretty cool but I don't think Nintendo would ever bring it to a portable system (Except maybe the 3DS, but it wouldn't surprise me with how far downhill that gamesystem is going for them to try and bring games they know that everyone will probably buy) and honestly I'm not going to expect one until they come with one out of left field or until the WiiU comes out.

Also whats with this Kat..the system is doing fine, and whats the jab with games?
Thanked by:
(09-15-2011, 06:35 PM)Excalibro Wrote: those sprites are so fucking bad :lllllllllllllllll

considering the limitations they were using they aren't awful.

but if they were colored that'd be a different story.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Are you kidding me? Lets see your take at a GB styled version of these characters.. I swear you just trolling? Unless you can actually show me an " a lot better take" at this style cause you said they were so fucking bad, then don't put them down.

Im sure if you tried that style they could be a little bit better, but I bet it wouldn't be by much.
Thanked by:
(09-15-2011, 06:57 PM)Boo Wrote:

Are you kidding me? Lets see your take at a GB styled version of these characters.. I swear you just trolling? Unless you can actually show me an " a lot better take" at this style cause you said they were so fucking bad, then don't put them down.

Im sure if you tried that style they could be a little bit better, but I bet it wouldn't be by much.
dont give me that IF YOU CANT DO BETTER, SHUT UP bullshit

these sprites are literally terrible. theyre unreadable, they blend into the bg like crazy and they barely even resemble the characters theyre based off. the limitations arent as harsh as you think, the gb was a perfectly capable system when it came to graphics. even then, why make it GB to begin with? is gbc NOT RETRO ENOUGH??? or is gbc just too much effort?
Thanked by:
(09-15-2011, 08:02 PM)Excalibro Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 06:57 PM)Boo Wrote:

dont give me that IF YOU CANT DO BETTER, SHUT UP bullshit

these sprites are literally terrible. theyre unreadable, they blend into the bg like crazy and they barely even resemble the characters theyre based off. the limitations arent as harsh as you think, the gb was a perfectly capable system when it came to graphics. even then, why make it GB to begin with? is gbc NOT RETRO ENOUGH??? or is gbc just too much effort?
Its so easy to read where they are and I can literally identify them the very second I see them. Also, it sounds like you're griping about it being made to look like it was on the GB? Why even gripe about that, its very cool take, and its what would have been out around that time anyways.

Thanked by:
Yeah man your over-reacting. Exactly what Excalibro wrote, it's pretty cool that they tried to make it on GB being the first handheld, I think that's pretty sweet.

But seriously if you think they're that bad then let me see your take. If not then don't complain about them. Cause I think the animations are smooth and the sprites are pretty good.
Thanked by:
(09-15-2011, 08:41 PM)Boo Wrote: I think the animations are smooth

[Image: mario-uair1.gif] [Image: mario-idle2.gif]

theyre really not
Thanked by: