Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
New 3DS attachment for dual Slidepads and potential 3DS hardware redesign
[Image: Ci8mv.png]

This is real, guys.
Nintendo is releasing a first-party attachment for dual analog sticks on the 3DS and developers are PISSED.
Apparently it's going to add an R2 button (unsure about L2) as well as the obvious second slidepad and make the 3DS about twice as big overall.

There are also rumors of Nintendo doing a complete hardware revision scheduled for 2012 with the second stick built in and potentially released under a different name.

tl;dr screw you too nintendo
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
wow
Thanked by:
I don't think this will be needed for the majority of games. I doubt Nintendo will make you buy this.

Thanked by:
Why I didn't buy a 3DS.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
No sir, I don't like it.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
How long has it been since the price drop? Less than a month or two months?

At any rate, if you can't completely make a new design for the system and piss everyone off, you can make an optional attachment that surely costs a lot extra that pisses off developers who have already designed games working around the fact it doesn't have two sticks. Class act.
Thanked by:
I hope koopaul's right.
If this ends up being vital for a lot of games I'm going to be pretty pissed. Why the fuck didn't it have two sticks in the first place if they were planning this? it's not like dual sticks are a new concept.
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
if they seriously do a hardware revision with dual sticks built in for next year after promising that no such thing will exist i will be so fucking angry
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Saw that scan on /v/ minutes ago, really hoped it was a hoax. It looks so arkward, ugh.

I'd give Kotick my wallet before I bought this.
Thanked by:
(09-07-2011, 05:09 PM)Vipershark Wrote: if they seriously do a hardware revision with dual sticks built in for next year after promising that no such thing will exist i will be so fucking angry

Actually what they said was "No product revision will exist for the next two years."
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
This was rumored months ago and I was so confident that it was fake because the idea is just absurd. Nintendo is a lot smarter than that and they wouldn't do this with a console that barely just released.

Guess I was wrong. :/
Thanked by:
ULTIMATE NINTENDO 3DS DUAL STICK ARCADE EDITION!
Thanked by:
why is Nintendo turning into Capcom
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
All the big upcoming Nintendo games do not use that. Watch it be like the e-Reader and die immediately.

I think everyone is jumping to conclusions.
Thanked by:
I honestly don't see the problem with this. I'm sure it can't cost THAT MUCH, and it'd make certain games more playable, as well as the options for more kind of games. I guess I'm a small minority though.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: