Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Blatant willingness to make models for anyone
Hope this is in the right place, but, i'm willing to make models of peoples characters based on request as long as you supply me some kind of reference to work with. Remember i can only make what i can see so if i cant see the back of your character it may be completely improvised.

Aside from that i dont see any further information needed, just post your reference, i'll add you to a list and then let you know when its done.

Request Queue
1. Valforwing
2. [MachoBot RoboSavage]
3. Mighty Jetters
Thanked by:
Big Grin hell yes!
could you please make me Takato Matsuki from Digimon Tamers?
http://images.wikia.com/digimon/images/1/11/Takato.jpg
i can't find a picture of him from the back and i don't know where my figure of him is.
but i know his pants have pockets on the back
Thanked by:
Ahhh, i forgot to specify that i meant peopels characters, but i'll do this one since you requested before I actually pointed it out, should hopefully get it done tomorrow or later tonight.
Thanked by:
sweeet
Thanked by:
[Image: 2lk9toh.gif]

If you cant tell how the head is shaped, its supposed to be kinda of like the head of a desk lamp, like
[Image: B49F90E16DEC41E99B222FB54EC9426C.ashx]

except the front of the lamp head is closed, and there's a red light/eye/circle in the middle where the light bulb would normally be showing.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Consider it added to the list!

Are the arms and legs designed like in your sig picture or another way?
Thanked by:
It's more like black rubber hose.

Just ignore the sig haha, it's rather older than the current version of the ref Im using atm.
Thanked by:
I've had a few delays due to Sky broadband being utterly terrible and Mayas refusal to work without internet access, but i'm working on your models now, so sorry about the delays guys!
Thanked by:
I meant to make a request as soon as I saw this.

I wanna see a model of this guy, please. Cute

I can't find a back image of him except for his sprite though (the green face on the back of his cape is supposed to have black lines inside the mouth for teeth, like this, but the sprite doesn't show it. The teeth are also green).
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Still working on these guys, just wondering, would you like them rigged at all, cause im willing to do it though it may take slightly longer?

Also, i should be getting a new computer soon which will definitely speed up the process, if this whole university thing works out on monday anyways...

Jetters, i'll add you to the list.

EDIT: Also, if you have a specific style in mind, eg, cel-shading, feel free to specify it.
Thanked by:
Hmmmm... I think I'd like mine rigged if that's OK (I may be getting into models soon, so I guess I could mess around with it). Smile

I dunno, I guess cel-shading would be interesting.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
could you make me a character in a dark blue hoodie with a lighter blue horizontal strip in the middle and dark blue cargo pants? his face can be obscured by the shadows from his hood. oh and he could be wearing black weighted knuckle gloves and running seekers of any color.
Thanked by:
Id like mine rigged as well, if it's not too late to ask
Thanked by:
Mind if I make a request, or are you not up for fulfilling anymore of those right now?
Thanked by:
Could you do one of my ref?
Excuse the maplestory sprite; it's just my reference. I'd like it to have normal human proportions, if you don't mind.
[Image: Ref.png]

Basically, it's a guy with spiky hair and green sunglasses in a black trenchcoat.
He's wearing a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and black and white tennis shoes.
The gloves are black with yellow details; same with the hat.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: