Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3DS Ambassador Program
Remember, anyone who has purchased a 3DS and has logged onto the 3shop before Aug 11th, I think it was, you are now able to download any of the 10 free NES games. Just watch the video for instructions.

[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Very un-user friendly way of getting these. Still I can enjoy this.

Thanked by:
Nintendo isn't the best when it comes to their download service.

however this makes some sense since these titles won't be available to the general public any time soon. besides it doesn't take long to download them.

EDIT:speaking of these being quick to download, I just want to say these games aren't in 3d.

which is bullshit since nintendo said they would be if I remember correctly, but oh well...
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Seems like they threw this all together at the last minute.

Thanked by:
I'm not complaining, free games are free games.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
Plus we have 10 other GBA games to look forward to later this year.
Thanked by:
(08-31-2011, 05:53 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: EDIT:speaking of these being quick to download, I just want to say these games aren't in 3d.

which is bullshit since nintendo said they would be if I remember correctly, but oh well...

Nintendo never at any point even implied that these games would be in 3D.

Anyway I've been playing these games a lot today, I love the Zelda games and Balloom Fight is surprisingly really fun. The only games I don't really like are DK Jr. and Ice Climber
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
these games arent anywhere near being free when you consider you're paying $80 for them.
Thanked by:
I mean, I managed to pick one up during the $169.99 price drop just before August 11th

so really if we're going to consider paying $80 for 20 games (and that sounds about right, four bucks per game), then that means I got my 3DS for ninety dollars

that still sounds like a pretty kickass deal either way
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
(09-01-2011, 01:07 AM)CO2 Wrote: these games arent anywhere near being free when you consider you're paying $80 for them.

Nope. I paid $250 for a 3DS back in June because I decided that it was worth $250 to me, and I was satisfied with my purchase. To get 20 games free of charge 3 months later because there was an $80 price drop does not mean I spent $80 on those 20 games.
Thanked by:
DK jr. was probably the most useless addition to the 10 games.

I mean come on, if you bought DK94 then you don't really need that since it has some elements from that game.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I don't know about you guys, but I find it harder to play the NES games because of the position of the D-Pad. Plus the circle pad being held in one direction. Like playing SMB for example.
Thanked by:
JR is a great game. You're all babies.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(09-01-2011, 05:53 PM)Kriven Wrote: JR is a great game. You're all babies.

DK94 is still better.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
It's pretty interesting playing through the first two Zelda games simultaneously. While Zelda II doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the series, it was actually a perfectly logical progression from the first game, it's just that Nintendo decided to take the series in a different direction with aLttP.
Also, I can only assume that the first Legend of Zelda takes place in some sort of elaborate outdoor retirement home that has been taken over by monsters.
Thanked by: