Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 1,2 .brres
Hi, I would like to start uploading Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 1 and 2 models. But I can't run Wii discs on my computer. Sad I also downloaded an iso, but that didn't work for me. So I was hoping someone could send me the .brres files. I'll of course put You in the credits when I upload the finished products. And we will have some more Naruto models on this site as a bonus.

Thank You. Smile
Thanked by:
(08-25-2011, 04:04 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: Hi, I would like to start uploading Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 1 and 2 models. But I can't run Wii discs on my computer. Sad I also downloaded an iso, but that didn't work for me. So I was hoping someone could send me the .brres files. I'll of course put You in the credits when I upload the finished products. And we will have some more Naruto models on this site as a bonus.

Thank You. Smile

Dolphin has a Built in File System Reader Extract the files that way.
no emulation required
Thanked by:
(08-25-2011, 04:46 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: Dolphin has a Built in File System Reader Extract the files that way.
no emulation required

It doesn't work. I did Boot from DVD Drive and it gave me this message:

Could not read "E:", There is no disc in drive, or it is not a GC/Wii backup. Please note that original Gamecube and Wii discs cannot be read by most PC DVD drives.
Thanked by:
(08-25-2011, 06:58 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 04:46 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: Dolphin has a Built in File System Reader Extract the files that way.
no emulation required

It doesn't work. I did Boot from DVD Drive and it gave me this message:

Could not read "E:", There is no disc in drive, or it is not a GC/Wii backup. Please note that original Gamecube and Wii discs cannot be read by most PC DVD drives.
Using the original discs, or copied ones?

Either way, I'll upload them for ya sometime within the next 24 hours.

Thanked by:
(08-25-2011, 07:21 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Using the original discs, or copied ones?
Original, I don't know how to make copies without a pc and I don't have a Wii at the moment. Blank

(08-25-2011, 07:21 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Either way, I'll upload them for ya sometime within the next 24 hours.

Thank You so much! Big Grin This smiley can't even express the extent of my joy. Again Thank You!
Thanked by:
The way I get some of my Wii games onto my computer is dumping them to an external hard drive as a WBFS file using the Customizable USB Loader on the Wii (I think that's what it was, I haven't used it in a while), then plugging it into my computer and decompressing that WBFS as an ISO using Wii Game Manager.

Either way, here are the important files from both games. If there's something I missed (since I didn't upload everything), lemme know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?39pcqxvy2q9vg
http://www.mediafire.com/?1f4febwl39jey
Thanked by:
Hi, Thank You so much for the files. I've made a thread which You can view with the link below. Smile
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=18325

(08-25-2011, 10:07 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: The way I get some of my Wii games onto my computer is dumping them to an external hard drive as a WBFS file using the Customizable USB Loader on the Wii (I think that's what it was, I haven't used it in a while), then plugging it into my computer and decompressing that WBFS as an ISO using Wii Game Manager.

I'll have to try that when I get a Wii. Smile
Thanked by:
Who know how extract animation?
Thanked by:
do not necropost.
Thanked by: