Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ant19831983's SNES Rips
Wink 
Hello, everyone. I've been ripping for Tonberry2k Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games project and as some of you might know, ripping a character from a fighting game takes the piss Cry so every now and then i'll be taking a break from beat em ups and ripping from other games instead (looking through all the games on TSR to see whats been done and what hasn't should be fun Tongue ) Anyway, here's a few I made earlier from one of my all time favorite SNES games, Jurassic Park.

[Image: compy_icon.png] [Image: dilophosaurus_icon.png] [Image: mosquito_icon.png] [Image: pachycephalosaurus_icon.png] [Image: trex_icon.png] [Image: triceratops_icon.png]

Also, I've ripped Alan Grant, the Velociraptor, and the Gallimimus. I know they're already done, but mine have extra sprites so if no one objects, can I upload them or shall I edit the existing sheet?
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
Thanked by:
If your sheet is better, upload it and the current sheet will be replaced with yours.

Great rips as usual, btw =)
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
See for yourself Smile

[Image: gallimimus_icon.png] [Image: velociraptor_icon.png] [Image: alangrant_icon.png]

And don't be strangers Wink
Thanked by:
These are pretty cool, are these all enemies?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-21-2011, 10:03 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: These are pretty cool, are these all enemies?

Yep. That's all of them Smile
Thanked by:
"Welcome" to SNES forum, if you rip THAT FAST fighting spritesheets, I can't imagine how it will be with smaller ones...
Good for we all Big Grin
You only finish a game when you rip its sprites.
Sprite sheet is a sticker album that depends only on your efforts to be fill.

[email protected] | twitter.com/Cyrus_et_al | facebook.com/cyrus.annihilator | cyrusannihilator.blogspot.com.br
Thanked by:
(08-23-2011, 12:01 PM)Cyrus Annihilator Wrote: "Welcome" to SNES forum, if you rip THAT FAST fighting spritesheets, I can't imagine how it will be with smaller ones...
Good for we all Big Grin

Thanks alot, mate Smile I probably won't be posting anything here any time soon because I'm trying to rip the playable characters from Secret of Mana SNES for Davy Jones. Hardest game I've tried to rip from, ever Cry
Thanked by:
I know you can do it though, just try your hardest and be persistent, look toward your goal and believe in yourself. Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-23-2011, 06:10 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I know you can do it though, just try your hardest and be persistent, look toward your goal and believe in yourself. Wink

I will, just because you insist Wink
Thanked by:
Nice one man Big Grin
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Wow. A reply from the man himself Tongue

UPDATE:
Another one of my favorite SNES games, Alien 3 Big Grin

[Image: alien3.png]

[Image: ripley_icon.png]

Just finishing off the enemies, items, fonts, etc. I'll be uploading them soon Wink
Thanked by:
Oh hell yeah. Can't wait to see some xenomorphs. Wink
Thanked by:
UPDATE:

I decided to put all the enemies on one sheet rather than lots of individual ones, I think it looks alright Smile The BIG Alien is going on a separate sheet though...

when it's done Tongue

[Image: aliens_icon.png]
Thanked by:
UPDATE
Only a small update this time because Deus EX - Human Revolution is out ( Hooray Big Grin ) so as you all can imagine, I haven't been doing much sprite ripping Tongue

[Image: alienmother_icon.png]
Thanked by:
UPDATE
Another awesome SNES game, and one I can't believe wasn't already on this site Surprise
Indiana Jones: Greatest Hits.

[Image: indianajonesgreatestadv.png]

[Image: indianajones_icon.png]
Thanked by: