Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Which pokemon could do with a type change?
Any of the pokemon that could be different types?

I think that the new Gothitelle could be a Dark type and not just a phsycic.
Thanked by:
If Vespiquen weren't Bug-flying type I would have actually used her on my team. If she were to get new types I would want, going off her deign, to make her design and available moveset to make her a Normal-Bug type. She would at least get STAB for about half of her moves on offer
Thanked by:
(08-16-2011, 02:06 PM)Insane Prawn Wrote: If Vespiquen weren't Bug-flying type I would have actually used her on my team. If she were to get new types I would want, going off her deign, to make her design and available moveset to make her a Normal-Bug type. She would at least get STAB for about half of her moves on offer

I had never thought of that one. I suppose being a flying type doesnt really help her that much seeing that she doesnt get a lot of decent flying type moves.
My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leaderproxima

I make pokemon stuff mostly Lets Plays. Check me out Smile
Thanked by:
Golurk should have been ghost/rock

that shit makes more sense than ghost/ground b/c golems tend to be made of rocks and stuff

then Cofagrigus should have had the ghost/ground typing because sand
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
I think the Sand Crocs should've just been Ground and Gothitelle Dark.
Thanked by:
Ground/Flying doesn't really make sense for Gligar, it doesn't really have anything groundy about it, and most of it's pokedex entries describe it injecting poison into people's faces, so it seems like it should be Poison/Flying instead
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
(08-16-2011, 02:19 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: Golurk should have been ghost/rock

that shit makes more sense than ghost/ground b/c golems tend to be made of rocks and stuff

Cofagrigus should have been the Ghost/Rock type. It should have been a Ghost Fossil pokemon. Would've been awesome.
Thanked by:
(08-16-2011, 09:56 PM)TomGuycott Wrote:
(08-16-2011, 02:19 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: Golurk should have been ghost/rock

Cofagrigus should have been the Ghost/Rock type. It should have been a Ghost Fossil pokemon. Would've been awesome.

Actually, eh, it seems like it could go either way :F
ooo, wait it's technically plated in gold, right? Don't try to tell me that Steel/Ghost wouldn't have been badass.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
charizard fire/dragon
it might stop sucking

Thanked by:
scyther should be a bug/flying so I can fly on it
Thanked by:
Um... Scyther is a Bug/Flying type
Thanked by:
then why dosen't it fly
Thanked by:
Don't ask me, I didn't invent Pokemon... or did I?

Nope, I didn't
Thanked by:
gyrados. water and dragon

wtf it doesnt fly Very Sad
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
gayrados
Thanked by: