Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dynasty Warriors Series
Smile 
Sense this is the general game discussion thread, i figure this is okay to post here

: )

what are your guy's thoughts on the Dynasty Warriors series? do you enjoy them, dislike them?

if you do like them, what characters do you enjoy playing as the most, who's personality do you enjoy?

any you dislike?
Thanked by:
can we discuss the spinoffs itt as well?

like sengoku basara and the DW gundam games?
Thanked by:
and orochi warrios the best thing ever
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Quote:can we discuss the spinoffs itt as well?

like sengoku basara and the DW gundam games?

Dude, Dynasty Warriors Gundam for PS3 was insane! I loved that game! I started liking Gundam from G Gundam on Cartoon Network, so the fact that you could play as Domon and the Shining Gundam is awesome! Big Grin

But that's the only one from the series that I played.
Thanked by:
Bleach Soul Resurrection just came out for ps3, the game-play is a the exact same as dynasty warriors.
[Image: bannermdo.png]

Type 0 - Final Fantasy, Crisis Core, Twilight Princess, Bleach, and more
Thanked by:
i was just thinking we could talk about DW, SW, WO and DW:G

As their made by KOEI/TECMO, whare as Basara is Capcom.

Its just i dont know many people who are into the games, aside those at the KWForum.
Thanked by:
DW Gundam is the best-spin off in the Warriors franchise since it actually tries to incorporate design that works for the underlying gameplay.
But Orochi Warriors is just such a thing, it's amazingly numbing.
[Image: ULdji.png]
"I feel real good, I look even better, I make a burlap sack look like a cashmere sweater."
Thanked by:
I my self am currently playing DW7, its such a fun game!

: D

i really like all the new characters and i am happy they brought back the charge attack system they had in 2-5.
Thanked by:
I actually liked DW6 a lot because of the added environmental texture and verticality. The new combat system in it was pretty bad but I thought its controls would have been a much better base for a good combat system. Different attacks by modifier buttons and contexts rather than "charges." It seems that they removed the environmental improvements from DW7 though.
[Image: ULdji.png]
"I feel real good, I look even better, I make a burlap sack look like a cashmere sweater."
Thanked by:
im just happy the charge attack system is back. the game looked nice in 6 yes, but it lacked replay ability and the controls for the new system were very VERY Awkward for me.

another thing i like about DW7 is all its DLC costumes, i wish we could get our hands on those models, would be so coool!

though i bet ripping from Next Gen games is hard huh?
Thanked by:
i've never liked a dynasty warriors game
they've all been incredibly mind-numbing
Thanked by:
(08-05-2011, 02:06 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: i've never liked a dynasty warriors game
they've all been incredibly mind-numbing

thats fine

: )

to each their own, ya?

though i ask that you please not say anything rude, this is meant to be a positive discussion thread.
Thanked by:
had no idea backseat modding included not allowing someone to post unless it was only to praise the subject of the thread.
Thanked by:
i like sengoku basara

i like the anime boys
Thanked by:
This thread is reminding me that I really want to pick up DWG3.

I played the hell out of DW3 and 4, but after that I wasn't really into the whole idea of Dynasty Warriors because it was essentially the same story with new skins and sometimes new moves. Orochi was an idea I liked the sound of, but strangely I never picked it up. I did start playing the Gundam series and that is just awesome. I'm so psyched that they added more Gundam Wing suits.
Thanked by: