Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
by Cyrus Annihilator
The non-SNES submissions!Big Grin
Posting here all sprites/backgrounds from other consoles, the SNES ones I still post in the specific forum.
Starting for my favorite PC game and most played in my lifetime, Heroes of Might and Magic III.

[Image: gameheroes3.png]

Units
Castle Units
Rampart Units
Tower Units
Inferno Units
Necropolis Units
Dungeon Units
Stronghold Units
Fortress Units
Conflux Units
Neutral Units
War Machines

Towns
[Image: castleico.png] [Image: rampartico.png] [Image: towerico.png] [Image: infernoico.png] [Image: necropolistown.png] [Image: dungeonico.png] [Image: strongholdico.png] [Image: fortressico.png] [Image: confluxico.png]

Misc
[Image: battlebkg_icon.png] [Image: siegebgico.png] [Image: spellsico.png] [Image: spellbookico.png] [Image: artifactsico.png] [Image: priskillsico.png] [Image: secskillsico.png] [Image: puzzleico.png]

[Image: creaturesportico.png] [Image: heroes3mouseico.png] [Image: resourcesico.png]

[Image: h3effectsico.png] [Image: timeico.png] [Image: luckmoraleico.png]

[Image: decorationico.png] [Image: terrainsico.png] [Image: mapobjectsico.png] [Image: townsdwellingsico.png] [Image: minesico.png]

Heroes
[Image: heroesportico.png] [Image: heroesbtlico.png] [Image: heroesadvico.png] [Image: boatico.png] [Image: flagico.png] [Image: jbChJ.png]
You only finish a game when you rip its sprites.
Sprite sheet is a sticker album that depends only on your efforts to be fill.

[email protected] | twitter.com/Cyrus_et_al | facebook.com/cyrus.annihilator | cyrusannihilator.blogspot.com.br
Thanked by:
These are very good! What other platforms do you plan to rip from?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Heroes of Might and Magic I (PC)
Heroes of Might and Magic III (PC)
Braid (PC)
Donald Duck in Maui Mallard (Gen or PC)
California Games (Gen)
Might and Magic 2 (mobile) -> standby
Splinter Cell series (mobile) -> standby
Assassins Creed series (mobile) -> standby
Oddworld: Abe's Odysee (PC) -> a special request from my fiancée. [Image: LoveIcon.png]

EDIT:
Heroes of Might and Magic II (PC)
Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven (PC)
Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor (PC)
Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer (PC)

[email protected] | twitter.com/Cyrus_et_al | facebook.com/cyrus.annihilator | cyrusannihilator.blogspot.com.br
Thanked by:
More from Heroes III:

Misc
[Image: battlebgico.png][Image: siegebgico.png][Image: spellsico.png][Image: spellbookico.png][Image: artifactsico.png][Image: priskillsico.png][Image: puzzleico.png]
obs: this game has many pics for the same thing (for the primary skills, for example). I choose just the higher resolution to avoid redundancy.

***Siege backg updated 08-17-11***

Thanked by:
...How are you going to rip from Abe's Oddysee? I've tried that before but without much luck. I wanted to rip the Glukkons.
Thanked by:
I don't have any idea! Tongue 'Till now it's just a wish.
I'll have to do some research how to extract graphic files from PC or read some PSX ripping tutorials.

Thanked by:
This is what I use when I rip from PSX & PC:

PSX-VRAM:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid278464
You should try PSicture first, depending on the game it finds everything, specified files like Battle BGs or nothing.

Media Extractor:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid310162

Maybe it's helpful for you. Great rips by the way, but isn't it "Secondary Skills"?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Thanks Davy Jones!
The title was corrected. Sorry guys, influence of the portuguese*...
[Image: secskillsico.png]

*secondary = secundário (male) or secundária (female) in portuguese.

Thanked by:
Heroes of Might and Magic III (PC)

Towns
[Image: castleico.png] [Image: rampartico.png] [Image: towerico.png] [Image: infernoico.png] [Image: necropolistown.png] [Image: dungeonico.png] [Image: strongholdico.png] [Image: fortressico.png] [Image: confluxico.png]

EDIT: Battle Backgrounds updated

Thanked by:
Exclamation 
In these hard times, when "zombies" and "FPS" floods our games, a relief came from indie games:
Braid (PC) ; even in next-gen, 2D rules!Cool
[Image: gamebraid.png]
Playable char
[Image: timico.png]
Enemies
[Image: monstarico.png] [Image: mimicico.png] [Image: clawico.png] [Image: bossico.png]
NPCs
[Image: greeterico.png] [Image: princessico.png] [Image: princeico.png]
warning: Princess' and Prince's sheets contain spoilers.

Thanked by:
Holy s*** Braid.

Thank you. Amazing rips dude. I never knew the claws had eyes until now.
Thanked by:
Woah! Braid is awesome. Doesn't it have at least 3 bosses though? I can't remember...
Thanked by:
You face the boss more than one time, but it uses the same graphics, with some "add-ons". There is a boss that don't "rewind", it has a green aura; the one affected by the "shadow" has a purple one.

I notice that the first submissions (Heroes 3 units) are corrupted! Cry The colors seems distorced! I guess I'll have to repeat them T_T
What should I do? Remove the link? Remove the entire tect (with the icon)? Or let go and them update?

This week I will update them and submit some from Heroes I. Thanks everyone.

Thanked by:
Cyrus, I'm struggling with your Might & Magic III rips - could you repost them all as a single post? Heart
The units are all gone, and some of the other zips too.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Ok, I'll put all Heroes 3 rips in the firt post.

Do you think I should post other games submissions in the same post (the first) or a new one (like I did with Braid) ?
The Heroes of Might and Magic (1), for example, will provide lots of sheets.

ps: as I said before, the units will be re-uploaded ( Cry sorry!). Archangel is done.

Thanked by: