Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Smash Brothers!
Yes. It's all true. On E3 2011, I've heard word that there will be a fourth Super Smash Brothers video game and it WILL be coming on the Nintendo 3DS and the Wii U. I wonder what will the next Smash Brothers game be called? I would rather have it called Super Smash Bros. Universe. And for the next game, I would rather have Luigi, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Ness to retire from being unlockables and automatically joining the fight. For the next Smash Brothers video game, I would wanna see Ryu of Street Fighter joining Smash Brothers. And for some newcomers of the next Smash Brothers video game, I want to see Master Chief from Halo in that game, because he shoots guns like Samus. So, what would you wanna see in the next Smash Brothers?
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
Can you link me to any videos, screenshots or articles relating to the new Smash Bros, please?
Also: Captain Falcon and Ness have been part of the standard roster since Melee, for your information.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
i think waddle deee should be playable in ssb4 but he should have a mouth and play similar to kirby but weaker. also i tinhk portal would be a good addition because shes really popular atm because of her really intelligent games with puzzles and stories. her gun would be a really interesting weapon in ssb4. lloyd irving is also really cool because tails of symphonia is my favourite gcn and wii game and he fghts with 2 sword, which no one else does in ssb. Smile

also this is just a rumor atm but i heard medabots is going to be in the series because nintendo owns the rights to medabots because every game so far has been on nintendo system(see: the new ds game)
(07-24-2011, 03:19 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Can you link me to any videos, screenshots or articles relating to the new Smash Bros, please?
Also: Captain Falcon and Ness have been part of the standard roster since Melee, for your information.

There WAS actually an announcement where Shigeru said there will be a fourth Smash Brothers.
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...strife.jpg Just a rumour

I would DEFINITELY like to see Atlas from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Also maybe Zoroark will be the new Lucario but I don't want to see Jigglypuff in the new Smash Bros
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
(07-24-2011, 03:21 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote:
(07-24-2011, 03:19 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Can you link me to any videos, screenshots or articles relating to the new Smash Bros, please?

There WAS actually an announcement where Shigeru said there will be a fourth Smash Brothers.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Miyamoto who announced it.

(07-24-2011, 03:22 PM)Perseus Wrote: I don't want to see Jigglypuff in the new Smash Bros

tough luck because jigglypuff is bound to be in the next one just because the little bastard has part of the original 12 characters.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Jigglypuff has to be in it.

And Bomberman (Mighty would be much better but yeah), Mega Man, Silver, Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright, Pichu brought back and different enough from Pikachu and Prince Peasley are what I want.

Also Strife isn't the best name in the world (if they were using that)...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I want Shadow the Hedgehog.
Thanked by:
I think that Mewtwo and Roy should be the only two characters brought back.

Also no more subspace bullshit, that took away from what brawl could have been and I don't want the same thing to happen in the next one.

(07-24-2011, 03:45 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote: I want Shadow the Hedgehog.

Shadow? I can understand putting in Tails but Shadow shouldn't be even close to being playable unless he is a costume swap for Sonic.

while we're at the subject of third party characters, more Megaman, Ryu Hayabusa and Pac-Man please
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Reviving Melee characters? Roy and Mewtwo, with Doc as an alternate costume.

I'd like Meowth to finally be playable. That'd be nice.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B], Cshad
IDK why but I wouldn't be surprised if they randomly decided to throw Victini in.
Thanked by:
In Brawl they were going to use Plusle and Minun as a pair like Ice Climbers but they scrapped it so IDK, maybe they'll be in this one? Also I'd like to see Waluigi as a playable character
Thanked by: Garamonde
(07-24-2011, 03:22 PM)Perseus Wrote: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...strife.jpg Just a rumour

I would DEFINITELY like to see Atlas from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Also maybe Zoroark will be the new Lucario but I don't want to see Jigglypuff in the new Smash Bros
Hey

I like Jigglypuff.
He was best in Brawl, so I'm sorry but I want him to stay.

Also. I want to play as Ridley.

So I can beat the stuffing out of Bowser.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Garamonde, Zac, Gold, Cshad
Jigglypuff? Best? Jigglypuff is slow, weak and has short reach. Basically the only thing good about her is her jumping ability, but that's just my opinion so that's why I want her gone :/ I know she'll stay though
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
Um, Jigglypuff can own if used properly, like any character. Though it's the kind of character that's a bit harder to master, I think.

ANYWAY, it was a stupid idea taking Pichu out because it was the character I was best at back in the Melee days. It was pretty tough if used right provided the self-inflicted damage doesn't build to insane levels (HOW could it hurt it itself using Agility? That was a rather poor decision). Just make it not hurt itself and give it a few different attacks. Heck, give it Thunder Wave and Charge or something and give it Attract too.
Thanked by: