12. JuninFC
  13. TomGuycott
  14. Dudemaster47
  15. CeeY
  16. [robo9]

[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

i demand to know why pik, des, and djvenom are in intermediate but starsock, x0_000, and ever are in expert
FUCK YOUR SHIT, NO WAY IN HELL ARE DJVENOM, UNTITLED, PIK AND DES IN MIDDLE WHEN CLEAR, AND SOME sires IVE NEVER HEARD OF AND ARE THEREFORE INSIGNIFICANT ARE IN ADVANCED
Thanked by: triptych
oh yeah i was supposed to submit my thing oh well you can put me in beginner if you want or nowhere at all either way ill probably be ok
starsock64 sounds like he must be really good

?????????
Thanked by: Shawn
(07-17-2011, 04:26 PM)another coyote not that one Wrote: i demand to know why pik, des, and djvenom are in intermediate but starsock, x0_000, and ever are in expert

They were judged on how completed their three assignments were.
Pik for instance had barely started his silhouette, so he fell back into Intermediate.

Thanked by:
so the way they were judged had nothing to do with skill gotcha
chris what are you doing thats not how you judge things
Thanked by:
Actually it did.

They were judged on what they did. What they didn't do penalized them.

Thanked by:
what they didn't do doesn't have any bearing on skill, though. which is the sole point of a preliminary round
Also, this will lead to quite a bit of unbalance, with many of the people in intermediate (Pik, Jarjar, Des) steamrolling the rest of their competition.
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Okay, fine, I'll see what I can do about this.

Thanked by: PrettyNier
addendum:
im not saying being penalized for what you didn't do is bad in general, im saying it doesn't make sense to apply it to the preliminary round, which is about determining skill level

(07-17-2011, 04:27 PM)when i have sex i think of tsr Wrote: FUCK YOUR SHIT, NO WAY IN HELL ARE DJVENOM, UNTITLED, PIK AND DES IN MIDDLE WHEN CLEAR, AND SOME sires IVE NEVER HEARD OF AND ARE THEREFORE INSIGNIFICANT ARE IN ADVANCED

Sad
Hey uh,

Complaining that the people who didn't finish are unfairly placed just because you know them better than some of the others (who actually finished their entries and all) is pretty shitty of you! Just sayin'.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Not to mention the fact that it's kind of hard to judge something that isn't there????? Can't judge a baker on his pie-making skills when all you're given is the crust. Would you rather he just completely exclude the members who submitted unfinished entries?