Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New member here
Hello there! The name's Yukimazan but you can call me short in anyway you want (example, Yuki). I'm from Malaysia and I'm a spriter who sprites and also rip sprites from GBA games. I mostly rip Super Robot Wars game such as SRW J and SRW D. I'm a nice and easy guy all right but sorry if my English sounds a bit confusing. Anyway, it's nice for me to join the forums. Smile
Thanked by:
Hello Yuki and welcome!
Don't worry about your English, quite a few members don't have English as their first language anyway.
I'll be looking forward to more of your posting in the Sprite Discussion, then! Smile
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
(07-05-2011, 08:32 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Hello Yuki and welcome!
Don't worry about your English, quite a few members don't have English as their first language anyway.
I'll be looking forward to more of your posting in the Sprite Discussion, then! Smile

Thanks dude. I'm not much of an online guy on weekdays but I'll try to be on the weekends. Hope I'll get along with some guys like you around here. Smile

Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
Welcome to TSR Yuki! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

*Ends welcome bot greeting*

I love ripping from GBA games too! Hope to see lots from you! We'll all become happy friends~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-06-2011, 12:39 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Welcome to TSR Yuki! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

*Ends welcome bot greeting*

I love ripping from GBA games too! Hope to see lots from you! We'll all become happy friends~
Nice to meet ya! Big Grin I read the rules already but I might not understand some so if I did any mistakes, try to warn me please. I'll do my best to behave.

And probably so we'll be friends. Smile
Thanked by: Garamonde
Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you, I hope to see rips from you. Smile
tbh i forgot this place existed
Thanked by:
(07-06-2011, 07:03 PM)sonicfan300 Wrote: Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you, I hope to see rips from you. Smile
Hey there! Well I will do mostly Super Robot Wars J sprites since not many spriters want to rip the sprites out. But for me, I will!

And about your sig, I see your loyal to your religion. I may be a Muslim but I also wish to have peace with everyone around here. So I hope we'll get along as well. Smile
Thanked by:
Heya, Yuki!
Welcome to TSR, nice to meet you, your English seems great so far Smile
I hope to see you around
Thanked by:
(07-07-2011, 11:59 AM)Perseus Wrote: Heya, Yuki!
Welcome to TSR, nice to meet you, your English seems great so far Smile
I hope to see you around
Hi there! Nice to meet you too. Kinda appreciate your compliment on my English but I'm tryin to get a little hang of it I think. And you too pal! Smile
Thanked by: Perseus
dont forget to donate to the fund to save japan.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B], Marth
(07-07-2011, 01:41 PM)CO2 Wrote: dont forget to donate to the fund to save japan.
I don't really have funds in the internet here to donate but I will if there's a charity thing around my neighbourhood. If not, I would pray for them. Smile
Thanked by:
Hey Yuki nice to meet you, my name is paleoking.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(07-11-2011, 01:39 PM)Paleoking Wrote: Hey Yuki nice to meet you, my name is paleoking.
Ah, nice to meet you too. Hope we'll get along. Smile

Thanked by: Teabagger9777
Hey do you like pokemon?
Thanked by:
(07-12-2011, 02:25 PM)Paleoking Wrote: Hey do you like pokemon?
I like Pokemon very much. Thing is, I don't have a Nintendo DS or 3DS so I don't play Pokemon games that much. But I still like it. Smile
Thanked by: