Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TUGS \\ Preliminary Round \\ Finished Entries Thread
Exclamation 
TUGS Preliminary Round

[Image: G9aeF.png]

Post your Preliminary Round entry here.

The deadline is Friday the 15th of July, at 4PM EST.

Check your local time here.
If you fail to do submit it in time, you are disqualified.

I wish you all good luck, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of these!

[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

The Preliminary Round has officially started.

Note: you can change the background colour for each assignment, if you wish.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Garamonde
question: are we allowed to turn some of the grey colours into white?
like say I want to have the lightest hair colour on the greyscale one white, is that allowed?
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
Yes.
Thanked by:
Also may I ask, do we have to use the exact same color for a single shade of grey? Like there's an area I want to make one color but then find that the outline uses that same shade of grey...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
That's up to you. I would personally stick with the current colour count or lower, it'll make things less complicated. I'm not stopping you from doing what you want with the same shade of grey. Also, could you please post the questions in the WIP thread or the "Organizing TUGS" thread, in future.
Thank you.
(06-30-2011, 10:01 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Also may I ask, do we have to use the exact same color for a single shade of grey? Like there's an area I want to make one color but then find that the outline uses that same shade of grey...

I think this is the challenge. There's no reason to do this step otherwise.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
I fell in love Smile already started
[Image: logodarkshire24bit.png]
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
lets keep this thread only for finished entries from now on. any futher questions will be removed and should be fowarded to chris2balls
[Image: vWUwT.png]
first to finish I guess.
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
[Image: TUGS2011-PreliminaryRoundFinal.png]

Honestly this could be much better, but I'm pretty busy with other stuff right now so this is gonna have to do.
[Image: carlaazarsignature-1.png]
you're dressed up
look what you've said
but left your insides at home

[Image: tug2.gif]

This was my first impression of everything.

[Image: tug.gif]
♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤❤ ☮☮☮`*.¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ...¸.┊★ *...Faith* ...***♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤❤ ☮☮☮`*.¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ...¸.┊★ *...Faith* ...***♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤❤ ☮☮☮`*.¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ...¸.┊★ *...Faith* ...***♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤❤ ☮☮☮`*.¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ...¸.┊★ *...Faith* ...**♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*¨`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ ( ૐ ¸¸.• ♫♪♫.(¸.♥´ ❤❤ ☮☮`*¸.¸.•´¸.•*¨) * + * +* *•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥••.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.☆ ┊*┊ .*☆┊ . .┊ . ┊.☆ ✯ . ★. ✮ ℓoVε ♔ *´¨`*•.¸♥¸.•*´¨(✿◠...‿◠)❀♫❤ ☼ ☾*´¨`*•.ه ¸.┊ ه ..¸.┊★ *...Faith* ..*♥ Lღ√Ƹ♥¯`v´¯)♫•*`*•♫.*LOVE*.¸.•Peace* ♫ `*.♥¸.*´♥´ .♥Pure´♥ ☺☺๑۩۩๑ ¸.•´¸.•*¨ Loves to Poot~
Fucking awesome. You've made some heavy changes to the Line Art assignment, but I'm not going to make you revise it at this point in time because it's too late.

The deadline is Friday the 15th of July, at 4PM EST.
Thanked by:
Sorry to interrupt your topic Chris I just wanted to post this link so everyone can check the time...

PS: Updated from the former 'GMT+6' to EST. My goodness, Chris, you should recheck your knowledge on time zones before you use them! Wink
Thanked by: Rakia, Chris2Balls [:B]
Ehehe and here is my final entry

[Image: Oo1oI.png]

I probably could spent even more hours on it fussing over details but I really don't feel like working on that thing any longer. That's it for the prelims.