Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why is Shadow the Hedgehog such a bad game?
In 2005 Shadow the Hedgehog game was realeased. I thought that this was one of the best Sonic games that I have ever played, next to Adventure 2 Battle. But recently I have realised that many people say its a bad game.

So I want to opinions of others,

WHY IS STH SUCH A BAD GAME?
Thanked by:
That's what I'd like to know as well. Shadow was a good game as well as Sonic Heroes and the Sonic Adventure games. Although Sonic Next Gen was bad and Secret Rings wasn't too good either.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Well, I guess you haven't REALLY played the game, because you'd understand if you did.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
The only thing good was the amount of levels it had, and was closer to SA2 as a sequal than Sonic Heroes. But grahics and gameplay were pradically Dreamcast.
Thanked by:
(08-10-2008, 01:49 PM)Rakia Wrote: Well, I guess you haven't REALLY played the game, because you'd understand if you did.

Haven't you know, I have completed it over 20 times and I know the story from backwards thank you
Thanked by:
You're welcome.
--
Thanked by:
Rakia, just remember..

From the rules...
8. Single word, short sentence, or just quoting a previous post.
Don't just post to say "XD" or "lol" - Put something at least of SOME additional value to the topic into your post that people might actually read, and not just scroll past.

Thanked by:
Because you had to play the first level 10 times before completing it?
Because controlling Shadow at full speed was almost impossible?
Because you also had to shot auto aimed bullets while running at an uncontrolable speed?

And let's face it, "How can we explain why was Shadow created?"
"Aliens!"
Seriously, what the fuck.
[Image: prinsig.png]
Thanked by:
(08-10-2008, 02:39 PM)Zee Wrote: Rakia, just remember..

From the rules...
8. Single word, short sentence, or just quoting a previous post.
Don't just post to say "XD" or "lol" - Put something at least of SOME additional value to the topic into your post that people might actually read, and not just scroll past.

Yeah well he started it!
Anyway, since I can't just say that, sth was a horrible game because it wasn't needed, had a stupid plot, and was kinda annoying to play.
--
Thanked by:
It was a good game. As in, I enjoyed it. Sure, there were annoyances, but nothing that made me chuck my controller away and give up.
Sonic06, however...
Ugh.
Thanked by:
Because of Verctor's voice.
And because of the story.
And because of the "Hai guyz, lets maik Sonic kol by makin him say unnecessary bad words."
And because of the guns.
And mainly, Because, it's Shadow.
Thanked by:
When you don't know why Shadow sucks you obviously don't play many good games.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
I enjoyed the game, though it was pretty average on my scale. I dislike the homing jump with a burning passion as it often jets you off the edge of the level without giving you a chance to come back (and its darn slow). Some of the weapons could have had better uses (aside from button-mashing), and a few missions are very difficult (destroying the alien ship and destroying the president's escape vehicle come to mind). Also, some of the leevl's, like Cosmic fall, had you confused as to where to go and what to do next (and where you actually could go that wasn't sealed off by a pathing blocker.

Saying the graphics were od DC quality (and saying it like its a bad thing) is rather silly, becuase both the DC and GC are a part of the same generation of consoles. Also, they possess equal graphical power (regardless of whether DC's was ever fully-explored or not).
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
mmm, despite all the bad stuff I heard, it made me even more curious about the game. I found Sonic Heroes to be okay,so how bad could it be?
Thanked by:
(08-10-2008, 01:41 PM)Stu70o7 Wrote: In 2005 Shadow the Hedgehog game was realeased. I thought that this was one of the best Sonic games that I have ever played, next to Adventure 2 Battle.

You've never played the first 3 sonic games now have you?
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: