Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Demon Zoo [Collab Comic]
Comic series me and a friend have been collaborating on via email, and the first chapter is now released!
Promotional Picture
Chapter One
This is my grandson. You two have been rivals since you were babies. ...What's his name again?
Oh yeah, Gary. Sorry, my memory hasn't been the same since I got addicted to Crystal Meth.
Thanked by:
oh wow, how original.
a guy with no hair who wears glasses and has a robot with a offbeat face
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
Omega Wrote:oh wow, how original.
a guy with no hair who wears glasses and has a robot with a offbeat face

i didnt make the robot
and cut me some slack, we werent even planning on making it public untill we were about halfway through and realized how awesome it was
we were just screwing around at first
This is my grandson. You two have been rivals since you were babies. ...What's his name again?
Oh yeah, Gary. Sorry, my memory hasn't been the same since I got addicted to Crystal Meth.
Thanked by:
@Omega: I can honestly say I have never, ever seen a bald dude with glasses teamed up with a ninja robot... honestly
Thanked by:
tomster785 Wrote:@Omega: I can honestly say I have never, ever seen a bald dude with glasses teamed up with a ninja robot... honestly

actually those names arent the character names, is mine and my friends deviantart usernames
the characters are Stewart and Ronald

and yeah, out of curiosity, what comic has a bald guy with glasses?
Thanked by:
2ndLtHavoc Wrote:and yeah, out of curiosity, what comic has a bald guy with glasses?
For example.
[Image: wally.png]

Thanked by:
point taken, and i probably should have known that because that specific character was pointed out to me a few days ago
Thanked by:
Chapter One is complete!
http://2ndlthavoc.deviantart.com/art/Dem...1-86622660
Thanked by: