Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon R/S Remakes
Do you think they are going to remake Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire? For me, I think they are. Because they always make a remake of a old Pokemon game 10 years after the release. Examples are Gold and Silver was made in 2000 and they released Heart Gold and Soul Silver in 2010. What are your statements?
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-08-2011, 05:58 PM)mrlinkthehero Wrote: they always make a remake of a old Pokemon game 10 years after the release.

No, they don't. But it's still fairly likely that they may, since they've remade the generation I and II already before. Though, they would most likely release it for the 3DS, which makes me skeptical if it'll actually ever happen.

Thanked by:
I don't think they are any time soon because they mentioned nothing of it. Sure the 10 year thing might be tradition but they might not follow it this time.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I personally never owned R/S/E, so I don't entirely care as much as others might. Also I'm not sure this entirely warranted a whole thread, not because it's not worth talking about, but it GETS talked about in about 3 other threads already where it is suitable to talk about it.
Thanked by: Rakia
If it does happen we won't be seeing it for 3-5 more years from now anyways
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Thanked by:
why not?

Full 3D Ruby and Sapphire sounds fantastic
Thanked by: Baegal, recme
(06-08-2011, 05:58 PM)mrlinkthehero Wrote: Do you think they are going to remake Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire? For me, I think they are. Because they always make a remake of a old Pokemon game 10 years after the release. Examples are Gold and Silver was made in 2000 and they released Heart Gold and Soul Silver in 2010. What are your statements?
In Japan, FR/LG came out barely 8 years since Red/Green, and in America, it was only 6 years since Red/Blue was released in US.
Thanked by:
Oh, then they could do a pattern?
Thanked by:
What...?
Honestly I seen no point in a remake (at this point anyway).
I still consider R/S fairly new, even though there's been like 4 games after it, or however many there are.
It's not hard to get a hold of and play, and it's still easy to play GBA games on the DS.
The two remade already were somewhat hard to get a hold of (working copies that saved), which means even if you owned a GB/C and replaced the chip that makes it save, you couldn't play it.

tl;dr There's no point to a remake imo
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by: Garamonde
(06-09-2011, 08:18 AM)Rakia Wrote: What...?
Honestly I seen no point in a remake (at this point anyway).
I still consider R/S fairly new, even though there's been like 4 games after it, or however many there are.
It's not hard to get a hold of and play, and it's still easy to play GBA games on the DS.
The two remade already were somewhat hard to get a hold of (working copies that saved), which means even if you owned a GB/C and replaced the chip that makes it save, you couldn't play it.

tl;dr There's no point to a remake imo

I agree with your statement. The only thing we need to do is wait until they confirm it. Or maybe perhaps say there will be no remake like if they say there was no Pokemon Grey/Gray.
Thanked by:
The chip? I thought it was just the battery that needed replacing to work...

My silver and red work fine and red hasn't even needed a new battery.
Thanked by:
lol I didn't look into the specifics, so it probably was the battery.
My gold doesn't save, and I wasn't sure about Red, but that was one of the first so.
I'm just saying I don't think there needs to be a remake of R/S because it's... still fairly newish, it's not really old.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
I can see them doing it as a halfway house between the release of Pokémon Grey (whenever the hell that'll be) and Gen 6.

But that's a scope of at least 2 years, so there's not too much point dwelling on it right now.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
I really would like to see remakes. Hoenn Is probably one of the best regions, and I would love to see an upgrade of Ruby and Sapphire
Thanked by:
I believed that the remake for Gold/Silver was for dex collection purposes, as the pokemon from those regions weren't very easy to come by. Where as for R/S/E, you can always migrate them with the new system, so as stated before hand, there really is no point in remaking them at this time
Thanked by: