Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokedex 3D
The Pokemon models and animations in this game look really, really good. Hopefully they use these for Pokemon Grey or whatever they decide to call it
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
I hope they'll expand it at one point so we can have former generation Pokemon. It's no true Pokedex if it can't be upgraded to a National Pokedex.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
might not be completely useful, but at least I can come up with a few move sets with this.

I wish I didn't have to rely on street pass to get pokemon on this.
Thanked by: Baegal
man I really wish the would plug in the actual base stats instead of doing that stupid bar thing, other then that this app is pretty tight
yesterday I got Tornadus carracoasta and krookodile B]
Thanked by:
(06-07-2011, 06:42 PM)Lowly S. Worm Wrote: might not be completely useful, but at least I can come up with a few move sets with this.

I wish I didn't have to rely on street pass to get pokemon on this.

spotpass, actually! you keep it in sleep mode near wifi and itll download new pokemon (up to 3 a day i believe)
though it gets data from streetpass too.
here are the qr codes for making the pokemon models appear in AR.

i didnt know this before, but Ice Burn is a pokemon move.
Thanked by:
Yeah, people keep conflating SpotPass with StreetPass.

(06-07-2011, 09:45 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: I hope they'll expand it at one point so we can have former generation Pokemon. It's no true Pokedex if it can't be upgraded to a National Pokedex.

I hear (from the interweb folks that are reverse-engineering the AR codes) that it has all of the Pokemon, but they aren't yet "unlocked" by the devs. There is an update button that will likely be used in the future. My only issue with this right now is that I had a several day period where SpotPass wasn't giving me new Pokemon, no matter what I tried. Today I only got two, so I'm a bit concerned again.
Thanked by:
(06-25-2011, 08:04 AM)ChozoBoy Wrote: Yeah, people keep conflating SpotPass with StreetPass.

(06-07-2011, 09:45 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: I hope they'll expand it at one point so we can have former generation Pokemon. It's no true Pokedex if it can't be upgraded to a National Pokedex.

I hear (from the interweb folks that are reverse-engineering the AR codes) that it has all of the Pokemon, but they aren't yet "unlocked" by the devs. There is an update button that will likely be used in the future. My only issue with this right now is that I had a several day period where SpotPass wasn't giving me new Pokemon, no matter what I tried. Today I only got two, so I'm a bit concerned again.

Spot Pass doesn't work when a game is running other than Pokédex 3D itself, so if you had, for example, OoT 3D running while it was in Sleep Mode, you do not get new Pokémon. Also, not registering Pokémon recieved will cause one of the three "slots" to remain filled, which prevents a new Pokémon from being recieved.
Hope this helps.

Thanked by:
Man, my cousin got that and showed it to me the other day and it looks stinkin' awesome.

But he didn't get Chandelure (or the Klink family) yet and I wanna see it in 3D. Sad

I love how Cofagrigus and all the others look though, totally amazing.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-25-2011, 01:34 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Man, my cousin got that and showed it to me the other day and it looks stinkin' awesome.

But he didn't get Chandelure (or the Klink family) yet and I wanna see it in 3D. Sad

I love how Cofagrigus and all the others look though, totally amazing.

Ironically, I have both the Litwik family and the Klinklang family, but have yet to recieve a Cofagrigus Tongue

EDIT:
Since I've passed having 150 Pokemon I am not recieving any Pokemon (yet). I've scanned the remaining AR Markers to see if I'll recieve them then.

EDIT 2:
Scanning the remaining Pokémon helped with the exception of Pokémon I can't recieve, which are the water monkeys and the summer forms of Deerling and Sawsbuck.
I wonder when they'll make the final 4 available.

Thanked by: Garamonde
If you're missing one of Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, and/or Zekrom, just scan these markers to get them! Since these are normally event-distributed markers, scanning them will register the Pokemon instead of showing an unknown marker. For best results, you should probably open this image in an editing program so that the white border shows up. Either that, or switch to a theme that doesn't have a white post background. Whatever works!
[Image: legendarypokemonmarkers.png]
[Image: flarezekrom-animated.gif] [Image: boltreshiram-animated3.gif] [Image: primaldialga-animated.gif] [Image: temporalpalkia-animated.gif] [Image: torrentgroudon-animated.gif] [Image: porygon-e-animated.gif]
Edited Pokemon sprites? You bet. Because I can. Allons-y!
Thanked by:
Patrat's arms are too short for the animation, I find this to be funny.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I haven't got any new pokemon in about a month, I can't figure out what's wrong with it
Thanked by:
Register pokemon, provided you don't have them all already
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Yeah, four of the elemental monkeys and the alternate forms of applicable Pokémon you can only get by receiving them from a friend.

Sadly I'm the only person I know who owns a 3DS. Sad
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
(08-27-2011, 09:05 PM)Kat Wrote: Register pokemon, provided you don't have them all already

how does one "register" pokemon? Do you have to take a picture of them with the AR viewer or something?
Thanked by: