Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm turning my life around.
I've been real busy lately and haven't been a very active mod. When I'm not busy I've been watching Chuck, and I have no clue why but watching Chuck makes me want to change. I've had that desire to do something before, but I never got anywhere. This time it's for real.

For maybe the past year I've been eating fairly unhealthy but lately I've been exercising more and eating better. I had even been slacking off in my Christian walk for a while, but I've already begun a year-long read-through of the Bible and have been getting more active in the church. It's time for me to get serious and get a job, work on development in my free time, and save up enough to follow my dream and live in Norway.

It's not high school anymore, if I want a good life I have to go reach for it myself.

So because of this I'll be resigning as a moderator. I'll visit the forums occasionally, log on Skype every once in a while, and check Facebook semi-regularly, but that's about it. I have so much personal stuff to sort out and so many goals to reach I don't have much time for serious internet browsing.

I hope to come back in a few years to tell my story and hear everyone else's. Hopefully they'll be great!
We're losing another mod? Cry

...Anyway good luck on your journey to happiness... I will really miss you, and will always remember you.

Until we meet again. Heart
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Sengirrrrr

Very Sad

Good luck man
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Gwen
Setting focus on one's life goals is something we all have to do at one point or another. The fact that you've already begun to switch your life around so much is a good sign of progress and promise. Best of luck bro, I look forward to hearing your story in a few years!
I wish you nothing more than the best of luck that you'll accomplish exactly what you want in life. Good luck, man.

Farvel, min venn ~
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Thanked by: Sengir
i'll take his job

see you later sengier, you shall be missed
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by: Gwen
Good luck, Sengir. Make life your bitch for me Smile
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: Marth
Peace, and best wishes segnir.

I hope you live your dream life.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Reading that post made me sad. Sad
Hope you find what you're looking for!
Thanked by: Garamonde
Sad again. Sad

Then again, it's not like you'll be gone for good. I look forward to seeing you around whenever you're here.

Also:
(05-29-2011, 05:06 PM)MRSKELETON Wrote: i'll take his job

You already called Tyvon's job, so does that make you a double-mod?
Thanked by:
Don't be gone to long, we can't a-fjord to lose you.

Finally got the chance to turn that around, and who else than my favorite norwegian Shy

See you here and there and I hope you find what you're after.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Sengir
(05-29-2011, 07:07 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Sad again. Sad

Then again, it's not like you'll be gone for good. I look forward to seeing you around whenever you're here.

Also:
(05-29-2011, 05:06 PM)MRSKELETON Wrote: i'll take his job

You already called Tyvon's job, so does that make you a double-mod?

yep
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
If the staff chooses to fill the two vacant mod positions, I'd be happy to fill the second spot.
The last mod selection was between Woppet, Gorsal, and I, and I offered to let Gorsal in over me.

But hey, if it's open, I'd me more than happy to do the job

Edit- especially considering that lunyka is currently out of action and dazz and dex aren't online as often, I think its a good idea.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
mighty jetters for mod

Thanked by: Garamonde
I'm improving now so I'd try my best. Cute

I wish nothing but the best for you Sengir my friend.

Even though we'll miss you, the real world is always more important than the cyber world.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: