Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion Rips
It's been awhile since I've done any ammount of ripping, but I've recently gotten back into the Nancy Drew adventure games so I figured I'd do some simple ripping from the quirky GBA port of the third game in the series.

[Image: nd_gba_icon2.png]
[Image: nd_gba_items_icon.png][Image: nd_gba_cursors_icon.png][Image: nd_gba_interface_icon.png][Image: nd_gba_cellphone_icon.png]

The port isn't the best, some of the graphics look badly compressed and the music for the main menu and the first chapter is awful, but for some reason it holds a special place in my heart. I might come back and rip the PDA, main menu and some backgrounds, but this is what I have done for now.
Thanked by:
Nice stuff! Were you going to rip the character(s) as well eventually?

Also welcome back. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-25-2011, 06:19 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Nice stuff! Were you going to rip the character(s) as well eventually?

Also welcome back. Smile

Perhaps. I'd need a bit more of a sophisticated technique then just hiding/revealing graphics layers as each character has a small little animation that goes with them.
Thanked by:
Hm, well I don't know anything about the game but I wonder if AnimGet would help? It's helped me immensely with a previous difficult sheet of mine.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-25-2011, 06:28 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Hm, well I don't know anything about the game but I wonder if AnimGet would help? It's helped me immensely with a previous difficult sheet of mine.

Maybe. I can't imagine the animations being longer then maybe five or six frames - and that's being generous. I might try it out.
Thanked by:
Nice one! These are a very unusual submission, so I really like them! Smile

Smeared black ink, your palms are sweaty - and I'm barely listening to last demands. I'm staring at the asphalt wondering what's buried underneath where I stand.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde
I'm glad you like them! =D I hate to bug you about it, cuz I know you're busy, but there doesn't actually seem to be a button for the game in "Gameboy Advance > N". Just figured you should know, as currently people can only access the sheets via the front page or my submitter profile.
Thanked by:
Really? It's showing up for me - perhaps you need to refresh your browser. Press alt+f5 on the page.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
... Okay that was weird. Refreshing fixed it. First time that's happened o.o
Thanked by: