Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Would anyone be interested in Mega Man Powered Up models?
I've ripped all the characters from Powered Up and am working on fixing the models up.
I'm wondering if anyone here would care for these of right now I've fixed up Mega Man and have started working on the other robots now.

[Image: 35hxR.png]

As I can't find a way to dump the textures myself, I'm using the ones ripped by Random Talking Bush.
Since he's only ripped the character textures that's all I'll work on for now.
If anyone has a method for dumping the textures I could rip the enemies later as well.
Though this is all only if people even want this anyway.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Mega Man Powered Up character models would be cool.
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:
(05-01-2011, 02:29 PM)SombreroMan Wrote: If anyone has a method for dumping the textures I could rip the enemies later as well.
I have a bunch of the enemy textures already. I should really get around to ripping the rest and submitting those.

But nonetheless, having the Powered Up models would be nice. Smile
Thanked by:
8D POWERED UP MODELS THANK YOU!!! I cannot use them in any way but I really, really want to see them! Powered Up was one of the best Mega Man games ever. I got a PSP just to own it (I also own Sonic Rivals 2, but I didn't ask for it--I love it though).
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
If you could upload the rest of the textures, or explain how to rip them it'd be really appreciated.

For now here are the models for Mega Man and Roll.
[Image: lLYE8.png] [Image: eW2MU.png]

As stated before, textures were ripped by Random Talking Bush.
Thanked by: Solink, Garamonde
Oh nice, cool stuff. I know I sound redundant after everyone else has said this, but its neat to see some stuff from this game.
Thanked by:
(05-01-2011, 02:29 PM)SombreroMan Wrote: [Image: 35hxR.png]

If this weren't the Models Resource, I would have thought that those were extremely well crafted papercrafts.

'Tis seems pretty cool, looking forward to the rest of the Robot Masters.
Lloyd gives us some words of wisdom:
Thanked by:
*insert phantom*

So... Those look pretty sweet. I'm interested in the enemies but I understand your predicament. RTB are you ripping textures via converting the raw files or some other method? I'm also interested in that if you know how to dump textures from what's on the screen.
Thanked by:
[Image: nKRWt.png]
These are fantastic Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
[Image: cqWZX.png]
[Image: SsMTO.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
Hey Fireman looks pretty cool. Perhaps this should be moved to submission instead of discussion now?
Thanked by:
Sounds good to me.
Thanked by:
how did you manage this?

Dose it work in any psp game?
Thanked by: