Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions
This is a thread for pokemon fans who want tio make a brand new pokemon games
we will plan the ideas of the map, gym leaders, areas and POKEMON

after we will code and make the games.

then it will be made into a rom so the people who made it can download the games and use it.
you will have to have a r4 to play the game on your ds
Thanked by:
This would go in "Games Development" I think. A mod will probably move it when they see it.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
so you like the name of the version mighty jetters
Thanked by:
Yes I do, they sound good! The Fossil I would change to something like Topaz, Tourmaline, Turquoise, Peridot, Garnet, Onyx... or some other type of gem.
Thanked by:
how about the main legendaires come from fossils
Thanked by: Garamonde
Yes that sounds good!
Thanked by:
how about a new type light
the opposite of dark
Thanked by:
I think it'll be too complicated, making a new type and deciding it's weaknesses and resistances etc.
And if the legendaries come from fossils, then shouldn't Opal be called something fossil related?
And also I don't like the idea of having to have an R4 to play the game. Can't it just be downloadable onto a computer?
Thanked by: Garamonde
good idea it could be downloadable onto a computer
it wouldn't be to hard to sort it out i am sure
Thanked by:
He wants it to be on the DS, but I agree it'd be complicated to program it. None of us are really experienced in that area, but the ideas you have so far are good!
i've got a friend who knows about that stuff and there are websites online that can help us
Thanked by:
Sounds good. Though the name could be changed up a bit.
But I really think It should be download-able on the computer.

Edit: Now, even though the Pokedex is not finished yet, we can still make Ideas. For the town you start in I was thinking it should be on an Island seperated from the main land. Lets make this unofficial game have Pizzaz. Cute

You know what would be cool though? If we put May and Ash as a Double battle somewhere. Why May you ask? Because... Dawns... Weird... and Iris is... crazy...
Thanked by: Perseus, Garamonde
that is a good idea
Thanked by:
Hey Matt maybe you should rename the thread to Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions Ideas? Since we're just brainstorming now. Smile

Also, maybe the Rival Trainer or Fern can be an island girl to go with Shadow Penguin's idea?
Thanked by:
(04-20-2011, 02:02 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Hey Matt maybe you should rename the thread to Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions Ideas? Since we're just brainstorming now. Smile

Also, maybe the Rival Trainer or Fern can be an island girl to go with Shadow Penguin's idea?

What do you think about bringing Ash and May as a tag team? Maybe Max and Brock Cute

... I just Realized that May is the ONLY rival that is the opposite gender you chose.
Example
FR/LG: Gary
HG/SS: ???
R/S/E: May/Brendan
D/P/Pt: Friend
B/W: Cheren and Belle ( I think )

EDIT:
Light is good against dark ( Vise Versa ) ghost, psychic
Light does not effect normal and fighting
Light is weak against [all other types]