Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kakashifan's Rip thread
First time ripping, excuse the huge chunk of big space in the top right. Tried to fill it out, but yeah.....Tongue Gonna do the rest after this, start back from B4. Even though it is only a palette swap, really...Figured I'd try and contribute something, even if it stinks.

edit; alright now the spelling errors are gone, just need to fix that room corner.

B4 is done, now two more floors to go!

Thanked by:
Hm, not bad! Does the water animate? Also you wrote "latern" instead of lantern, but anyway. Tongue

EDIT: Oh my gosh nevermind I just realized that's grass! XD
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Kakashifan
Surprise Did not see that. Thx. Busy ripping B4 which may take a while.

Dunno...after this I'm prob will do the castle dungeon from Boktai; the sun is in your hand. The one where you start out, that one.
Thanked by:
Argh, my comp crashed and I just got it back today, so the rips will take longer than expected. Also, feel sick as a dog with the flu, that's another reason. I haven't given up on the rips yet though. And I am trying to do the entrance part of prison, with all the graves and etc as well, so I'll edit the 1st post ASAP when I finish.
Thanked by:
Don't worry about that, you can just focus on getting better!
Thanked by:
Meh...for some reason I can't rip all of the level, no matter how much a I run around the edges and use the R scrolling vamera while I take screens. It's still cutoff in a lot of places.

See?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810...epart.png/

I can't view only the image using IE either....Argh I need to get firefox again, I hate IE.
Thanked by:
Hmm, does the Map Viewer show anything? Also yes Firefox is better than IE. Tongue

Anyhow, may I suggest you copy and paste the "Direct Link" of your sheets so that the link won't take you to ImageShack? That's pretty good what you've got though, those maps really are annoying, I've been there once.
Thanked by:
Whew! Lots of stuff happened over the last few weeks, but its still on!

With the map viewer, I get this weird thing.

Other non-Boktai stuff I've been ripping. Mainly Naruto crud sinc..well yeah XD.

Naruto Konoha Senki:

chara menu where you can upgrade and stuff.

You can view jutsu effects/stats here I think...

one of the talk BG's. I can remove the scroll since there's only black BGunder it anyways.

Tutorial BG and where you fight Kakashi w/ Team 7.

Tere was one other talking BG but I accidentaly ripped while the emulator screen was enlarged. (So I can see to play as the reg screen is WAAAY too small, i use full XD. Not good for rips at all.)
Thanked by:
Ahhh been there done that. When that happens with the background you have to find a way to connect the part of the left with the rest of it. Though I guess it would be easier to just get what you can by attaching screenshots like I had to do for this sheet I ripped (it was a slight pain).
Thanked by: Kakashifan
Yeah, that's what I've been doing with animget, such a pain....:grr

5/30/11- More narutard stuff. From the GBA RPG that ported to DS for US.

Crap I need to go re-rip them first XD>
Thanked by:
Oh I just noticed something... I dunno if these have been uploaded yet or not but I saw on the second sheet of your first post, you wrote "Sealed Prision" instead of "Sealed Prison". Tongue

EDIT: Oh and I have one question, do you use AnimGet? Because if you don't and just take normal "screen captures" in VBA then they'll be the right size no matter what, so you can keep the window larger if you want. Smile
Thanked by:
Yeah, I'm using animget to get shots. Doesn't screen capture only work once and not every millisecond?
Thanked by:
Well, what I (used to) do is pause (Ctrl + P) the game and go frame by frame and screen capture every pose. However I've switched to AnimGet and it makes life wonderful. It saved my fighting character I was ripping before.

After next framing for some time though it starts lagging so that's when I un-pause, fast forward a little 'til it's back up to speed and then do the process over.
Thanked by:
So far I've got these done, they are somewhat old mind you, and i don't think I have all the pieces...

Gonna try to finish the bottom one first, as I have the rest of the rooms in my comp ripped now...
Thanked by:
Looks like ImageShack shrunk them. Also, you don't have to spoiler them as long as you're just pasting the link and not using [IMG] tags.

Oh and thank you for the positive. Cute
Thanked by: