Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Apparently the Dream World is up.
Yep.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Zac, shyan
I cant actually get to the dream world, but what happened to it?
Thanked by:
I just tucked in my pokemon, now I'm waiting for it to process it so i can play online. (I think that's how it goes.)
Thanked by:
(04-12-2011, 02:02 PM)DeepSeaTooth Wrote: I cant actually get to the dream world, but what happened to it?
It was supposed to go up sometime last month, but the Japanese tsunami forced a delay in its release.

Thanked by:
oh good
I just fucked over my pokemon's EVs royally and needed berries
I didn't know power items added 4 evs+ the evs the pokemon you beat gives you so now I have a special sweeper with 100 atk from patrats

Thanked by: Teddy The Elite
Iirc Dream World doesn't have any ev reducing berries - they don't exist this generation. They haven't been made available in Dream World yet, even Japan doesn't have them.
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-12-2011, 02:53 PM)Own is my body Wrote: oh good
I just fucked over my pokemon's EVs royally and needed berries
I didn't know power items added 4 evs+ the evs the pokemon you beat gives you so now I have a special sweeper with 100 atk from patrats

I have them.
unlegitly, if you have wifi I can fix him right up
Thanked by:
im on an emu soon i'll get a ds and a legit game and make my friend send my pokemon over using his flashcart with my save

Thanked by:
[Image: ughhhh.png]
It has been 5 minutes for like an hour
Thanked by:
I guess it should start working in about 20 minutes
Thanked by:
For some reason, my pokemon game can't connect to the internet. Is it because I'm playing it on a 3DS? My 3DS is connected fine but pokemon won't connect.
Thanked by:
My 3DS connected fine. Did you use the same 3DS when you went into Game Sync Settings on the main menu? If it gives you an error code look it up because Nintendo actually has in-depth help for those on its website.
Thanked by:
I did this whole process yesterday and it seemed pretty cool. I got an Igglybuff from the rainbow thing.
The loading times were outrageous though.
Thanked by:
(04-13-2011, 06:30 AM)Desert Cat Wrote: I did this whole process yesterday and it seemed pretty cool. I got an Igglybuff from the rainbow thing.
The loading times were outrageous though.

proably website traffic
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
Mine won't even load. It gets stuck on 0%, but it looks like it's loading. Anyone else have this problem?
Thanked by: