Rev Up Those Sonic Cycles
[Image: AU5JX.png]

[Image: sonic-2.png]
[Image: xcbwM.jpg]
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Here we go again

Thanked by:
is it wrong that I have not given a shit about a sonic game since adventure 2? Has there been even one decent sonic game since then?
Thanked by:
(04-06-2011, 07:45 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: is it wrong that I have not given a shit about a sonic game since adventure 2? Has there been even one decent sonic game since then?

Unleashed. that's about it.
Thanked by:
(04-06-2011, 07:45 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: is it wrong that I have not given a shit about a sonic game since adventure 2? Has there been even one decent sonic game since then?

Just the Advance and Rush games.

I still don't get why they haven't made another game with the Chao Garden, or just the Chao Garden on its own.
Thanked by: Gwen, megaMasquerain, Baegal
I would honestly buy a stand alone chao garden game. Of course I'd like to have more added to it since the last installment.
i haven't played it but didn't everyone say sonic colours was super great?
Thanked by: X Gamer 66
I have Sonic Colors on the Wii, but I only played the first level. I'll pick it up again eventually...
Thanked by:
(04-06-2011, 07:59 PM)[fish in space] Wrote: i haven't played it but didn't everyone say sonic colours was super great?

Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure everyone here agreed colors was one of the better sonic games.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I'd say the "Sonic Cycle" has been broken a number of times now.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Excluing the handheld games, Unleashed was decent and Colors was good.

Nothing -great- like the adventure games, though.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
ten years ago i bought a dreamcast purely for sonic adventure.

ten years later, i can't really give a fuck about sonic. the whole fanboyism for the "character" has died and i've grown into way more elaborated/mature tastes than platforming rats.
Thanked by:
Honestly why couldn't it just be Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Robotnik, Metal Sonic, and the Chaotix crew?

Classic Amy, and old Chaotix with Mighty.
Thanked by: Gwen, Marth
(04-06-2011, 08:54 PM)Pugnificent Wrote: Honestly why couldn't it just be Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Robotnik, Metal Sonic, and the Chaotix crew?

Classic Amy, and old Chaotix with Mighty.

try to fit 9 characters into a coherent platforming game with barely any storyline, while all 9 characters remain relevant to the player and do not turn(due their nature as cartoonish stereotypes) into annoying, un-skippable elements in the way of your platforming experience.
Thanked by: Rökkan
the adventure games were buggy and not very good at all!!

[Image: IyqdS.gif]