Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Digimon Masters Rips
[Image: digimonmasters.png]

These should hopefully be up to standard... Though the TigerVespamon model uses a special effect with one of its textures that I'm pretty sure can't be used with .obj (it's a glow effect, additive, I think it's called).

[Image: fanbeemon.png][Image: waspmon.png][Image: cannonbeemon.png][Image: tigervespamon.png][Image: gizumonat.png][Image: gizumonxt.png]
Thanked by: FEATHER
keep up the good work
(you could probabaly fix the "glow" problem with like transparent textures)
Thanked by:
If I'm mistaken and it's just an transparency thing (hey, nobody's perfect), I can always make the texture transparent... Though 3DS Max does seem to recognize that the material is indeed transparent, though it doesn't make it so on the actual model. Weird.
Thanked by:
(04-01-2011, 10:55 AM)Candescence Wrote: If I'm mistaken and it's just an transparency thing (hey, nobody's perfect), I can always make the texture transparent... Though 3DS Max does seem to recognize that the material is indeed transparent, though it doesn't make it so on the actual model. Weird.

If that's your issue than you need to go into the settings for your opacity texture in Max, look in Bitmap Parameters for a flag called mono channel output and set it to Alpha rather than RGB intensity. RGB intensity makes the transparency get read from the first layer of the texture rather than the alpha layer as it should be in general. Also, at the top of the material you'll want to makes sure that the blue and white checkered box above the gap between the button that says standard and the name of your material is checked if you want the transparency to show up in the viewports (It should have a yellow-orange tinge around it when checked). Regardless though it should render fine so long as you've changed it to use the Alpha rather than RGB intensity.

I'm guessing it should look something like this?

[Image: zKwGl.png]

Anyways, yeah the rips are really good and most of the time transparency needs to be fixed after importing anyway so that shouldn't be too much of an issue.
Thanked by:
Yeah, that's the effect I was going for. Looks like that notepad file in the rar will need to be removed since, it's, well, not really necessary anymore.
Thanked by:
SUDDENLY MORE RIPS

[Image: masarun.png][Image: masarudigivice.png]

Put Masaru under "Tamers" or "Player Characters" or "Avatars" or whatever. Masaru's .rar file includes the models for all 13 of his costumes (except for that one tiny snowman thing that all the PCs have). These are the best rips I could get, unfortunately, some of them are stuck in run poses (and these poses, plus the first pose, clench the fingers, which'll probably make rigging the fingers a bit of a pain). Nothing I can do about that, I'm afraid. Each model is similarly sized, not exact, but similar.

I put Masaru's Digivice in its own .rar, because it's the only Digivice I could find in the PCs' folders. Thankfully, this isn't so much of an issue because you can easily make the other PCs' digivices by, well, recoloring the texture, lol. It's rather big for convenience's sake.
Thanked by: Shadowth117, FEATHER
And more rips, up the wazoo! Since one rar would look kinda lazy even though it's in fact literally 13 models in one rar file, I figured I might as well go beyond that and rip out the models for every supporting character from Digimon Savers in the game that I could find (except BanchoLeomon, whose model has a strange, strange problem when I try to rip it)... And the Digimon Kaiser. Speaking of whom, I couldn't do much about his pose, considering, ya know, his attire. And I had to mess around with Miki's animations in NifSkope in order to get the best pose I could manage.

Tamers:

[Image: touma.png]

NPCs:

[Image: chiefhashiba.png][Image: chika.png][Image: digimonkaiser.png][Image: kamemon.png][Image: kenjiy.png][Image: kurata.png][Image: megumi.png][Image: mikiy.png][Image: misuzu.png][Image: satsuma.png][Image: sayuri.png][Image: yushima.png]

Next up, Yoshino and Ikuto! After I collapse, of course.
wow....kurata reminds me of Otakon from MGS...in fact i could probabaly make a good Otakon model from this now, thank you so much for posting these! i still find it odd that the digimon emporer is in this game....dose'nt it take place in the data squad universe?
Thanked by:
Thanks for share it bro i can't wait for the Yoshino models, the game use a .nif files ?
It's in some place...
-No more models- T_T
Thanked by:
Quote:Thanks for share it bro i can't wait for the Yoshino models, the game use a .nif files ?
Yeah, it does.

Just to note, before I submit any new rips, since I now know how to reliably rip the models in their unanimated poses, I'm gonna go and re-rip every model I've done so far. Might as well, as the new method is faster, more reliable and higher-quality, and no more animated poses. So, first up...

Updated Rips

[Image: masarun.png]
Thanked by:
Okay, since one updated rip isn't enough... I've done through and done the whole lot in one go. I updated Masaru's rips again, removing 'unnecessary' bits like Biped meshes.

And, as well, I've done Yoshino, and BanchoLeomon, who I couldn't do with my previous method without problems. Had to fiddle with the last few of Yoshino's costume models to remove a bizzare case of a rectangle being part of said models themselves, had to remove them vertex by vertex, without modifying the proper models.

The new .rar files also include the original texture files (almost all of them in .dds format, and occasionally .psd for some reason) and textures in .tga format.

Next up, Ikuto! And then I'll rip the Savers Agumon, Gaomon, Lalamon and Falcomon lines, which will be much easier, since I won't have to rip 13 models just for one rar! XD

New Rips

Tamers
[Image: yoshino.png]

NPCs
[Image: bancholeomon.png]

Updated Rips
Tamers
[Image: masarun.png][Image: touma.png]
Digimon
[Image: fanbeemon.png][Image: waspmon.png][Image: cannonbeemon.png][Image: tigervespamon.png][Image: gizumonat.png][Image: gizumonxt.png]
NPCs
[Image: chiefhashiba.png][Image: chika.png][Image: digimonkaiser.png][Image: kamemon.png][Image: kenjiy.png][Image: kurata.png][Image: megumi.png][Image: mikiy.png][Image: misuzu.png][Image: satsuma.png][Image: sayuri.png][Image: yushima.png]
Thanked by: valforwing
thanks for fixing them, i though i was just importing them wrong.
Thanked by:
(04-20-2011, 09:04 PM)valforwing Wrote: thanks for fixing them, i though i was just importing them wrong.

There wasn't anything technically wrong with them, but they weren't in a bind pose. Its sometimes not possible to rip a model in that position.

Nice stuff by the way Candescence! I'll try and get it up asap.
Thanked by:
Great, I just finished Ikuto as well!

Tamers
[Image: ikutox.png]

And yes, his eyes are closed and the eyelids are part of the main object. I sometimes wonder what goes through the heads of these developers, sometimes.
Thanked by: Shadowth117
hello?

i was wondering, would it be okay to request for a Beelzemon Model from this game?

: )

I have a friend who's been trying to get her hands on his model but can never seem to find it anywhere, you'ed be a lot of help if you could.
Thanked by: