Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pokemon.com and Global Link Thread
Nintendo has really been doing some nice things wiht the Pokemon website. I believe the Global Link is Nintendo's flagship in pushing Pokemon.com to new more interactive levels.

If you haven't already noticed, there is a game on Pokemon.com that when you beat it, you are given 1 of the 7 eeveelutions. Once Global Link goes live, you can transfer your eeveelution to Pokemon Black or White in via the Dream World.

So, everyone go make an account and play the game to get your Pokemon once Global Link goes live.

The other big thing beyond that is that they are now havg a beta for the new TCG website. You can choose between 3 decks and bettle through tournament leagues etc etc etc all for free with your Pokemon.om account.

I suggest everyone make an account eventually anyway as you need one to use Globl Link to begin with, not just for these nice new features.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
I died three times before obtaining my Eeveelu.

:c
Thanked by:
When does the global link go live, I thought that was supposed to happen on the 31st?
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
It was supposed to go live on the 30th March, but because of the earthquake and the need to conserve energy resources, the launch date has been delayed
Thanked by:
So what was everyone else's eevee picked?

Mine was Vaporeon.
Thanked by:
I want to pick Vaporeon, but it's dream world ability is lackluster compared to a lot of the rest. I might end up getting Leafeon.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
hydration vaporeon is that bulkiest tank that ever lived
it's got total status immunity after drizzle, plus rest becomes a 100% recovery move with no drawbacks
Thanked by: Teddy The Elite
I picked jolteon because vaporeon is ugly
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Joseph Styling
I made an account a while ago, but I've gorgotten my account details. :V

I have such a hardon for the Online TCG though. it's not the marvel that's the GBC game, but I'm so psyched.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Hey, I should probably go ahead and pick out my Eeveelution soon.
I will probably go with Leafeon, maybe Vaporeon but I'm not really sure. Those are my two favorites so either way it's going to be one of those two.
Thanked by:
Zac, I never thought about the Rest Hydration Strategy. That's great, though.

This needs to go up now.
Thanked by:
(04-02-2011, 10:18 PM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: So what was everyone else's eevee picked?

Mine was Vaporeon.

I picked Ezzpeon becaue it has an epic ability Cute and I have plenty of Dream world eevees if anyone whants any...
I also have dw Glacion Leafeon and Jolteon.
I do Pokemon breeding in black and white and I have a pokedex of 500 AT THE MOMENT! if you want any pokemon I have, PM me.
P.S. I have every Unova pokemon except the last 3 event pokemon
P.P.S. No-one can have any legendaries. There mine, all mine! mwahahahahwahwhhahh whatever Rolleyes
Thanked by:
I chose Jolteon, since it's my favourite. But I dunno how to claim it.

The dream world is amusig, though not particularly robust. I need to add some friend codes to get the most out of it.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: Joseph Styling
I chose Espeon because of the Magic Coat ability. The Vaporeon seems pretty awesome now that you mention it, though.
gooberman: In some time the "promotions" tab of the Pokemon Global Link will have your DW Eeveelution available for game sync.

and SERIOUSLY glorious nippon is hogging the global link status feeds. i dont give a shit about glorious nippon, i wanna know the most uploaded pokemon in MY country

okay maybe venezuela too
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Espeon. DW ability = truly awesome. Hopefully I'll have some time to train it. ITS EEVEE BREEDING TIME!
---TGB---
Thanked by: