Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The truth about Keychain/"Erin Yrle"
*Gigantic retarded callout thread redacted*
Thanked by:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SHIT

wow this is a huge plot twist
the entire ashley/vipershark thing was a lie
(even though neither of us actually liked each other; I dunno if (s)he told you about that conversation)

(though she did seem to get over your breakup REALLY FAST)

i
i guess i can no longer hate w0rf0x?????????????
fdfsdafsfdafdasfas what aaaaaaaaaa

[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Just so you know, this is really fucking shitty of you.

If Ashley/Erin wants to present as a girl, that's her prerogative (and unless she says otherwise, I'm going to continue using female pronouns). If she's male-assigned-at-birth and genuinely wants to present as a girl, it's hugely, hugely disrespectful to insist on finding her "real" gender- spoilers: if someone's identified as female, it doesn't fucking matter what they've got in their pants.

If she's taking other people's photos, that's definitely very very dodgy and needs to be addressed, but you don't just up and decide you're going to create a false persona out of nowhere and maintain it for this long without a good fucking reason.

How do you know that she's not using the internet to try and organise her feelings with regard to gender? How do you know she's not just closeted to her parents and teachers, because she's scared of what could happen if she came out as trans?

So, basically: well done you, you're starting a witch-hunt about someone who may well be dealing with a severe identity crisis. What a big fucking man you must feel.
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
actually i'm wondering why you had to post this instead of, idk, message her directly (read like half of that).
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Well, I'm sorry you had your little anime heart broken, dunno what reaction you were going for here.

(unless you're fucking with all of us, then boy is there egg on all of our faces, you got us oh ho ho)
Whoa. I'm not sure what to think of this.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
lol u tk him 2da bar|?
Thanked by:
(03-24-2011, 10:50 AM)Tachikoma Wrote: Just so you know, this is really fucking shitty of you.
This guy was in a "relationship" with me for 2 years, making me believe in something that didn't exist, basically leading my life on for 2 years for nothing, yeah how shitty of me to tell everyone about this person's false game, I'm not the only one he has lied to.

I posted this here because Keychain has made a lot of "friends" here who i think should know the truth about him too.

And i honestly don't care if people are transgender or pose/ live as a girl on the internet, but once they get into a serious relationship with someone and play with people's feelings, its too far.
Thanked by: SKELTON S. SKELETON
As fas as the whole picture thing goes, before I added her on facebook, I remember her posting this one
http://w0rf0x.obsidianconflict.net/evide...4748cf.png

and not only did she not remember it, I had to describe it to her before she was like
"oh. uh huh, I guess I remember that"

though I found it odd that her pictures she posted looked nothing alike

edit- though this makes the entire ashley/vipershark situation make no sense whatsoever
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-24-2011, 10:57 AM)M.O.D.O.K. Mo Problems Wrote: Well, I'm sorry you had your little anime heart broken, dunno what reaction you were going for here.

(unless you're fucking with all of us, then boy is there egg on all of our faces, you got us oh ho ho)

the point i'd like to stress here is that you like anime and somehow have a problem with boys pretending to be girls???? i don't get it please explain to me
(03-24-2011, 10:50 AM)Tachikoma Wrote: Just so you know, this is really fucking shitty of you.

pretending to be a girl for 3 years and tricking people into buying him games = HES JUST TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanked by: Rhyme
Augh fuck you so much so much sooo muuuuuch This is so utterly shitty and childish of yours.

Maybe this might be JUST MY POINT OF VIEW since I'm bi, but I think that it doesn't fucking matter what gender the person is, or pretended to be, or even was, you can feel true genuine love with anyone (hence "bromance"). If Keychain is in fact a transgendered person, she should be called and be treated like a woman that she is because that's her identity as of now (without the " " fucking bullshit). If she's transgendered that means that she identifies herself as a woman and that she WANTS to be treated like one and doesn't want to be a man, she didn't trick anyone, on the contrary, she showed her true identity, she's a female, even if she was born in a male body.

Although I will agree with you that it was a bad conduct if Keychain is in fact a man (and not transgendered and doesn't have any identity issues) and just used a fake identity online just to get people to be nicer and give gifts and all but that doesn't seem to be the case. But if that's true that just goes to show that you should treat women as normal persons instead of POTENTIAL SEX PARTNERS the way you probably did.
(03-24-2011, 11:18 AM)Robbydude Wrote: pretending to be a girl for 3 years and tricking people into buying him games = HES JUST TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 2h37n76.jpg]
(03-24-2011, 11:29 AM)M.O.D.O.K. Mo Problems Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 11:18 AM)Robbydude Wrote: pretending to be a girl for 3 years and tricking people into buying him games = HES JUST TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 2h37n76.jpg]

Thanked by: Keinkotze, DioShiba
(03-24-2011, 11:18 AM)Robbydude Wrote:

pretending to be a girl for 3 years and tricking people into buying him games = HES JUST TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, aside from what Rokkan said about how buying women presents just because they're women (and you expect a dicking out of it):
did anyone force people to buy her presents?

If Keychain wanders in right now to say "Yeah I'm a cisgendered male" then I'll retract my statement. If that doesn't happen then this bullshit witch-hunt just sounds like more cisgendered straight dickheads whining about what LGBTQ people can and can't do.

And if you'd like to explain why else someone would present as a woman online for THREE YEARS, I'm all ears.
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Marth