Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ArcticMIA's Sprite Submissions
[Image: Sig.png?t=1301881788]
Thanked by: ApocHedgie
Looks pretty good to me. I'm surprised nobody has ripped these yet; it's a great indie fighter and it's so bloody funny.
Thanked by:
Why is Mario in the game? Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-23-2011, 08:51 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Why is Mario in the game? Tongue
That's a good question. Apparently, he plays like an Akuma clone.

What a weird-looking game. Reminds me of Mortal Kombat, except with 100% less seriousness.

I'll be putting these in my next update. And these go well with the 2-D fighting game ripping project we've got going right now.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(03-23-2011, 08:54 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(03-23-2011, 08:51 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Why is Mario in the game? Tongue
That's a good question. Apparently, he plays like an Akuma clone.

What a weird-looking game. Reminds me of Mortal Kombat, except with 100% less seriousness.

I'll be putting these in my next update. And these go well with the 2-D fighting game ripping project we've got going right now.

Say... since ArcticMIA said he doesn't know how to make sprite sheets, I wonder if it would be okay if Dazz, Tonberry, you, or someone could do that for him? Would that be acceptable?

EDIT: I know there are a LOT of graphics, but it'd be less annoying than a zip I'd figure.
Thanked by:
Well, uploading the sprites themselves as ZIP files is fine. I mean, I just updated the other day with a bunch of Eternal Fighter Zero and Wonderful World sprites that were just individual images in a ZIP.
Thanked by:
(03-23-2011, 09:40 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Well, uploading the sprites themselves as ZIP files is fine. I mean, I just updated the other day with a bunch of Eternal Fighter Zero and Wonderful World sprites that were just individual images in a ZIP.

I just wondered. Since all the file names were just numbers and it seemed confusing. Just trying to help, but if that'd be the better way that's totally okay. You're the one that knows what you're doing. Smile
Thanked by:
Wow, great job! I love your fancy text effects! Smile
Thanked by: ArcticMIA
(03-23-2011, 09:59 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Wow, great job! I love your fancy text effects! Smile

Thanks man! Big Grin

Thanked by: Garamonde
Update: Added Scholar Ghost
Thanked by:
It's nice to have someone else help out with ripping from MapleStory. We've honestly got as much missing as what we've got already, since that game has tons of sprites.
Thanked by:
Update: Added Eliza, White Rooster
Thanked by:
RTB, can I leave this to you to upload? I'm not all too good with Maple Story info Tongue
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(03-24-2011, 08:54 AM)Dazz Wrote: RTB, can I leave this to you to upload? I'm not all too good with Maple Story info Tongue
Can't say I blame ya, what with the hundreds of monsters, locations, etc..

But yeah, they're all up now.
Thanked by:
Update: Added Stylish Stray Dog
Thanked by: