Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Awesome, Punch Time Explosion! But wait!
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/...83068.html

tl;dr - Game with Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, The PowerPuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Codename: Kids Next Door, Chowder, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and maybe more.
[Image: unf.png]
Grand Line Shore
Thanked by:
Most cartoon based games are shit, lets be honest there.

look at all the nicktoon games for example.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Vipershark
No Johnny Bravo anyway.

(10-31-2010, 08:30 PM)Koopaul Wrote: No Johnny Bravo anyway.

Neither did Ed, Edd, n Eddy but I'm not complaining.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Why Flapjack and Chowder?

Meh, better not push my luck before they add Johnny Test.
Thanked by: D2S-Speed, JackMan, Iceman404
Johnny Test is not owned by Cartoon Network, nor is it a Cartoon Network Studios / Hanna-Barbera animation. Although I guess they're going for purely Cartoon Network Studios, so probably not Johnny Bravo here.

And before you ask, neither are 6Teen, Total Drama Whatever, Pokémon, Totally Spies and several others.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by: Maxpphire
I always dreamed of a Nicktoons VS Cartoon Cartoons fighter game. That would be pretty awesome.

(10-31-2010, 10:15 PM)Koopaul Wrote: I always dreamed of a Nicktoons VS Cartoon Cartoons fighter game. That would be pretty awesome.

I'd pay to see Jonny Bravo beating the shit out of Tommy Pickle.
this is a sig

They already made a game with a bunch of old and new cartoons. It's called FusionFall.
Thanked by: Rosencrantz, Gors
(11-01-2010, 01:03 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: They already made a game with a bunch of old and new cartoons. It's called FusionFall.
animu <_>

also the game sucks
Thanked by:
No Adventure Time

What the fuck.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
(11-01-2010, 01:40 AM)TerProtalGruru Wrote: No Adventure Time

What the fuck.

Let me help you out here.
Quote:Players will be able to choose from a variety of hit animated characters from the network's most popular shows including, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, The PowerPuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Codename: Kids Next Door, Chowder, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Quote:Players will be able to choose from a variety of hit animated characters from the network's most popular shows including,
Quote:most popular shows including,
Quote:including,

While it often means that yes, that is the very definite list of featured animations, it also most likely is not the case. For all we know they'd surprise us with I Am Weasel or Sheep in the Big City or something.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
Or Courage? Big Grin
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
Kind of looking forward to where this thing is going. Add Cow and Chicken that's a classic right there.
Thanked by:
Ben 10 ultimate alien - 2010-present
Powerpuff Girls - 1998-2005
dexters laboratory - 1996-2003
samurai jack - 2001-2004
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack - 2008-2010
Codename: Kids Next Door - 2002-2008
Chowder - 2007-2010
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - 2004-2009
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - 2001-2008

As soon as I saw that Powerpuff Girls and Dexters Lab (and sorta samurai jack) were the only ones I knew anything about I knew "old cartoons" was a stretch. :/
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by: Nindo, Chris2Balls [:B]