Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
salutations
hey!! just thought id check in on you guys

how is everyone doing

ask an old member anything
Thanked by: Alpha Six, Maxpphire
sir i think ou misspelled the subject of ur post..........how could u possibly misspell "salutations" that bad........let me fix it for oyu...............

p.s. hello man of pies it has been a dog's age. what brings u here today it trult is an honor to see you once again. perhaps the seven crystals wil lalign and spell "classic" across the sky :-)

oh!! i meant to ask "what have you been up to lately, pieman? how has your spiked helmet been treating you on your adventures throughout Thailand?"
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
thank you good sir!! my spelling has not been up to par. not since the accident
Thanked by:
(03-11-2011, 01:59 PM)Man of Pies Wrote: thank you good sir!! my spelling has not been up to par. not since the accident

oh no!! the accident thats horrible! what happened???? or..............is it too scry to talk about. : - (
Thanked by:
(03-11-2011, 02:03 PM)Kosheh Wrote: oh no!! the accident thats horrible! what happened???? or..............is it too scry to talk about. : - (

well back in the day
[Image: 05c16b4731e70c5190631393b9273f49.gif]
i made the mistake of crossing the path of a black caman. he stepped right up to me cracked his knuckles and puSHOWED ME a beautiful world free of hate and oppresion. the people of the world were as one with nature and themselves. seeing this world left me permanently fat + gay
Thanked by: Alpha Six, Maxpphire
hi jack black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-11-2011, 02:37 PM)Vipershark Wrote: hi jack black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

do the lucky star dance
Thanked by: SKELTON S. SKELETON
ok, just 4 u
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
hello, pieman, it has been a wonderfulSweatdrop years since we last metSweatdrop? how are you! how are the? children.
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
oh, i'm such a nerd. I forgot to tell our veteran poster that welcome-back topics go into the Arrival/Departures part of the forum

sorry about that, let me relocate it for you.
Thanked by:
(03-11-2011, 03:31 PM)KOJJIRO Wrote: hello, pieman, it has been a wonderfulSweatdrop years since we last metSweatdrop? how are you! how are the? children.

[Image: firstimageinmypicturesf.png]
(03-11-2011, 03:54 PM)Kosheh Wrote: oh, i'm such a nerd. I forgot to tell our veteran poster that welcome-back topics go into the Arrival/Departures part of the forum

sorry about that, let me relocate it for you.

but noone cares about new arrivals i feel so ownedright now
brutal.

Hi Pieman c:
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-11-2011, 04:08 PM)Tachikoma Wrote: Hi Pieman c:

hello zeemort!! i hope you have been well! and also still drawing you draw very well. i like your art a lot
(03-11-2011, 01:58 PM)Kosheh Wrote: p.s. hello man of pies it has been a dog's age. what brings u here today it trult is an honor to see you once again. perhaps the seven crystals wil lalign and spell "classic" across the sky :-)

oh!! i meant to ask "what have you been up to lately, pieman? how has your spiked helmet been treating you on your adventures throughout Thailand?"
i didnt even notice this part of your post i feel like such a nooblord

ive had two harddrives fail on me in the span of four months so ive been kind of in and out with internet stuff for a while. found a 1TB that seems pretty reliable! displays a lot of video incorrectly though (idk since its a harddrive and not graphics) but you cant have everything

i came here today because its been a while since i was drunkbanned and wanted to see if some of the same old faces were still hanging around. my internet social life kinda died after a while and itd be nice to catch up. or somethign
Thanked by:
hiya gaylord hope you're well
Thanked by:
(03-11-2011, 04:38 PM)M.O.D.O.K. Mo Problems Wrote: hiya gaylord hope you're well

asian people love golf
Thanked by: Alpha Six