Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Need a Programmer? A 3D Artist?
Yeah, I'm kinda looking around for a little bit of extra work that might be more fun than what I normally do.

For 3D models, that's more for practice, so I haven't much to show, so I'll accept simple requests there to flesh out this sort of virtual resume.

But programming, I do that professionally, and I'm more looking for something fun for a side project. I'd like to use more Game Maker, since it's a fun program to use, but if your demands are for something else, I could probably do that, but I'd be less likely to. Again, this is for fun, I don't need another job, but more something interesting and creative to do in my downtime. I'm kind of bored with my Minecraft Modding.

Thanked by:
Mind making some chibi looking models of the staff members? I think they might look cool on the models-resource site.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde, Solink
(03-10-2011, 12:15 AM)Zee Wrote: But programming, I do that professionally, and I'm more looking for something fun for a side project. I'd like to use more Game Maker, since it's a fun program to use, but if your demands are for something else, I could probably do that, but I'd be less likely to. Again, this is for fun, I don't need another job, but more something interesting and creative to do in my downtime. I'm kind of bored with my Minecraft Modding.

You use Game Maker professionally? Or do you program professionally and use Game Maker when not working? Though it's leaning towards the latter, your wording could imply either.

Regardless, I'm curious as to what kind of 3D you do. Low-Poly? Super Low-Poly? Toon-Styled? I've been slowly learning 3D development and it'd be cool to collab sometime.
Thanked by:
(03-10-2011, 09:51 AM)Dazz Wrote: Mind making some chibi looking models of the staff members? I think they might look cool on the models-resource site.

Sure, just show me the references you want me to base them off of.

(03-10-2011, 02:53 PM)Sengir Wrote: You use Game Maker professionally? Or do you program professionally and use Game Maker when not working? Though it's leaning towards the latter, your wording could imply either.

Regardless, I'm curious as to what kind of 3D you do. Low-Poly? Super Low-Poly? Toon-Styled? I've been slowly learning 3D development and it'd be cool to collab sometime.

I've used Game Maker professionally, but at the moment I'm just using it for my hobby game design instead of my work. I've been branching into most styles of 3D, I'm not super-good at sculpting, though I am fair to good at low-poly.

Thanked by:
[Image: 3146.gif][Image: 1.gif][Image: 7.png]

They need to be pointing up... I don't know too much how you'll do that with a bush, but best of luck to you chap...

Also, ShadowTH117. but he doesn't have a reference...
And Ultimecia I can't find a reference for...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(03-10-2011, 05:16 PM)Dazz Wrote: Also, ShadowTH117. but he doesn't have a reference...
And Ultimecia I can't find a reference for...

Also how about Kat, GrooveMan.exe, Gors, Dex, the other admins, mods, etc.? I would love to see a chibi of Kat's icon (the oh-so-scary Majora's Mask moon) and I guess GrooveMan would look cute too. And you know what would be just the cutest thing ever? Dazz and Tonberry in Mega Man Powered Up! style. 8D

[Image: megamanpoweredup.png]

...Not that you all will be doing that, but it would be amazing. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I'm working on it now, but I forgot to bring my mouse home this break, so it's a little hard to do everything with a silly touchpad.

Thanked by: Garamonde